Beth Is Getting Married

Beth

Registered
Aug 26, 2005
OH...IO
www.myspace.com
Yes children I am getting married and not to Alex or Stan.

But my crusade to elect Bennet Campbell to the presidency will not fail! I will stay strong.

By the way...what party are we going to run him under?

I vote for the Doo party :scoobydoo

I'm devastated, but for reasons hardly related.

Just kidding. What the hell am I doing in this topic? Congrats I guess. :p

Alex=me...

I am still devastated...

She won't return my calls...

I even sent her an answering machine already full of messages...

I stood outside a window (probably wasn't hers) in the rain, hoisting a boom box over my head playing "Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel...

I...I...don't know how I am going to recover from this...

I may just have to go out and bang a ton of chicks...Oh wait, I can't because I am a loser...

"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life. I know you'll be a star. But in somebody else's sky, but why, why, why can't it be...can't it be mine?"

Congrats Beth!

Welcome to the ranks of the engaged. Have fun shopping for a dress. The saleswoman are very good at sucking up and boosting your ego.

If you were anywhere near Kentucky, I could hook you up with a good dress shop (my wife owns a formal wear shop). Have fun shopping, and don't torture the sales people with your mom, his mom, and all your bridesmaids and their friends and cousins. It isn't nice.

Thank you all for the congrats. It means a lot. I am happy. I do have a dress already. I am working on bridesmaids and Flower girls now. ^_^ We are looking towards October as a date. I am taking any suggestions as to fun places for honeymoons!

I'll fed ex you some cake.

dood we need an old married group here...all we do is sit and bitch about our spouses.

Alex we can still have our hot and steamy affair in cuba just like we promise each other that summer in Havana.....or was that a really horrible Dirty Dancing knock off. i get them confused.

Congrats-a-friggin-lations, Beth! What's the world coming to when cos players can get married?!

But seriously, I hope you have a wonderfully blessed and long lasting marriage.