Best Gaming Laptop

jsscjcbs

Registered
Nov 17, 2014
So I'm thinking of getting a new laptop because I accidently screwed up my old one. This time I wanted a more quality one. The one I had before could barley run N64 games. I think the video card may have been shot. What gaming laptops are you currently using or feel like is the best. I have seen several already but I prefer real user reviews. I don't know if I can trust reviews from company websites.

If I were you I would look into ASUS laptops. I've had one that I bought 4 years ago and it is still playing new games. I mean, they may not be playing at the highest settings but it's about what you can expect with a laptop. Also, if you're looking into buying a laptop for gaming make sure you get a cooling mat.

Reactions: jsscjcbs
I read some comments online that one of the Lenovo models were great at gaming though unfortunately I've forgotten the exact name of the model. I remember it having red keyboard keys though so just look out for that. From what I understand it's great value for the price, at around $1000 for the latest model and it should run a lot of the modern games already and it's surely much more practical than buying Alienware.

ASUS Republic of Gamers laptops, or iBUYPOWER laptops offer the best value for money in my opinion. Avoid Alienware laptops, they might have a pretty exterior but they're simply overpriced and poor-performance ever since DELL bought over it.

Okay thank you to all of you who responded. I will check out all of those. I'm leaning towards the Lenovo. Squigly, once upon a time I was deeply considering the Alienware computer based on its reviews and because It made the top ten for best gaming computers. If id paid 2,000 for this thing and found out its issues later I would of been heated so thanks for putting your two cents in.

For purely gaming I would recommend an alienware laptop. Those can last for a couple years before they become outdated. But alienware is pretty pricey so if you don't want that really any modern laptops can run most games.

For purely gaming I would recommend an alienware laptop. Those can last for a couple years before they become outdated. But alienware is pretty pricey so if you don't want that really any modern laptops can run most games.
Have you owned an Alienware? The one I have is a a complete piece of garbage. It had issues from day one, I never got good support from Dell, and after about 1.5 years (after the warranty expired) it bricked itself. It won't even power on anymore. That was $2,000 wasted.