Best Assassin's Creed Game?

allarijit

Registered
Nov 17, 2014
Which (in your opinion) is the best Assassin's Creed game? I've done a lot of thinking about this, and I'm going to have to go with Revelations simply because I'm a big fan of both Connor and Altair and it was a pleasure to incorporate both of these two amazing characters in a single game. In terms of story, I'd say that AC3 had a brilliant story-line and plot development, and I really liked how they allow the user to develop with the character of Connor starting all the way from his childhood. This, made the game feel much more realistic/emotional, and the ending felt much more significant as a result. Connor truly goes through a lot of trauma in the game, and for him to emerge like that and become an assassin, it's just amazing to watch. (Not to mention that British America is super fun to roam around, and pretty historically accurate as well!) Anyways I know I ramble a lot haha, but what is your most favorite Assassin's Creed game? :)

After just finishing Black Flag, I can honestly say it was my favorite. I think it's because the game's is more focused on Edward's quest for a better life for him and Caroline and the fact that he'll stop at nothing to get it. In this regard, it felt much less like an AC game and much more just plain ol' pirates. However, I LOVED the impact the relationships he built through the story had on him as a character *SPOILER* Black Beard's death and Charles Vanes sanity for instance seemed very impacting *END SPOILER* All in all I'm fine with the fact that the political intrigue was thrown out for a more light-hearted and emotionally driven story. I think the series needed it.

I think honestly that the best Assassins Creed game that I have ever played has to be Assassins Creed 2. I really liked black flag as well but I just think that AC2 was really good. The soundtrack for the game also made it really worth the experience. So for me I think AC2 hands down with BlackFlag coming in a close second.

The best Assassin's Creed game for me was definitely AC2. I loved the story so much. I could immerse myself and actually think that I am Ezio (kind of). The story was great and sad parts made me sad, as well. The game was quite lengthy but I completed it a few times, no matter. It still remains my favorite AC game, despite all the other AMAZING AC games. For example, I think that Brotherhood and Revelations were both great games, and a lot better than AC3 or AC4. Still, I do enjoy both AC3 and AC4, and I even played Liberation HD, and I liked that as well. The only AC game that I haven't played yet is Unity, and that is because I won't be able to run it with good FPS. However, regardless of all the AC games that I've played, AC2 is still my favorite one in the series. I didn't like the original AC all that much, tho.

The best Assassins Creed game ever made is number two. I am sorry, but nothing comes close at all. It was our first introduction to Ezio Auditore, the master assassin and takes place in a completely, new, fresh setting the franchise had never explored before. The game play in number two is phenomenal and the story is the best without a doubt.

The best Assassins Creed game ever made is number two. I am sorry, but nothing comes close at all. It was our first introduction to Ezio Auditore, the master assassin and takes place in a completely, new, fresh setting the franchise had never explored before. The game play in number two is phenomenal and the story is the best without a doubt.

I agree with you completely. It has the best setting, best character and the best story. I loved it so much that I had to replay it a few times. I also liked Brotherhood quite a bit, as well. Not as much as AC:2, but I liked it a lot anyway. Revelations was quite good, as well, and even better than Brotherhood, in my opinion. Anyhow, we get to a conclusion that Ezio Auditore is the best character in AC franchise.

Assassins Creed II or 2, in my opinion, is the best game out of the franchise! It had a interesting storyline, plot, and detailed historical references. I still remember enjoying the mission involved using Da Vinci's glider to bomb the heck out horse-drawn carts! Plus, Ezio was a awesome character to play compared to the other Assassins.

I would say Black Flag is my personal favourite and one of (if not the best) pirate game out there, and 2 would be my second choice for getting me into the series. Really wasn't a fan of the original but 2 I couldn't put down.

The first one is epic, Altair is my favorite character from this franchise