Battlefield 3 & 4

Gravis

Registered
Nov 5, 2014
Anyone still rockin' BF3? What's your opinion on the franchise? Not sure how about others, but for me BF3 is optimized the best and still has a huge playerbase.

//comment

not the best kind of game out there, thats for sure. have never liked shooters, especially battlefield. i prefer call of duty for its constant action.

yes Yes YES. My kind of thread! I agree completely - BF3 is one of the Battlefield's best products out there. There are a couple of problems bugging the crap out of me, like 100 colonels, who know everything, but it's really entertaining overall! PM me with your battlelog nick. :)

100 colonels are seriously over-rated. Sure, they've mastered several weapons, but you can easily outsmart them if you're up to some tactical playing. The only thing that annoys me is the community. Everyone tries to be a one man army and if you get a team-mate who actually gives you ammo, you thank the gods for an eternity, lol.

There actually are people, who give ammo? Woah, sign me up for that server! In all honesty, the community really sucks, but if you gather a group of friends, you can have a blast in a 4 people squad! :D

I still occasionally play Battlefield 3 and 4. Currently waiting for the newest expansion pack for Battlefield 4 to come out, to get back into playing it. I have always enjoyed these games a lot more than Call of Duty, or pretty much, any other shooter out there.

I haven't play Battlefield 3 for a few months and I have only played Battlefield 4 one time, although I do wish to play the latter game much more in the future.

Honestly, the Battlefield game I still play the most is the original, Battlefield 1942! The mods for this game is large and done very good - currently, I play Forgetten Hope 2 mod.

I haven't played BF3 for like a year. I remember playing for long periods of time, though, like 5-8 hours straight. On BF4 release there was double XP weekend, on which I farmed a service star on each class.

I still play it but I dont have premium so I cant seem to find any servers that are good for me. I remember playing a lot of TDM before BF4. Also after playing BF4 the colors on BF3 seem to be very gray.

I prefer Bf3, I just feel that Bf4 is different. It isn't necessarily bad but I just like the style of Bf3 more.