Battlefield 2

Brad2008

Registered
Apr 21, 2006
Michigan, USA
Who here owns Battlefield 2 or has played it?

I really feel that EA let me down...I have a good computer and all, but it still lags VERY bad online.

I have it. It lags for me right at the beginning of matches, but then it smoothes out after like 10 or so seconds. After that it runs perfectly fine for me.

PS Medics own all.

haha i agree with Heavy, but my BF2 works fine and im runin a 256mb GeForce 6600, which now-adays u can get round 130$ and i paid 200 bills :(

I play BF 2. I have 1 gb of ram and besides from the actual load up of servers, it runs smoothly. I have not played it in a while cause I have to reformat my comp.

Is it worth buying??? because my friend has it and he loves it....but then again he loves all computer games...

i loved it for a little while... then i just never played it agean. and that happened in like a month.

im in a bf2 clan... the experience is never the same if your alone... squad tactics in that game are outta this world

P.S. 64 player servers lag like all holy hell and suck... 32 players is always the way to go

btw i forgot to say if your going to get bf2 personally i wouldnt get it now... just wait for 2142 to be out... play the multiplayer demo which hopefully comes out like the bf2 one did