awww yea!!!

One word: SOLID!
I downloaded this on Monday and watched it about 10 times.
I dont remember from where, but I think it was on xbox.com, and I think its on the marketplace too. :)

Great trailer, not Bioshock great, but great in its own right. Now if we could just get some gameplay footage. So what do you guys think, was the boy supposed to be Master Chief? Also I heard AoTS brought up a rumor that MC might have some sort of "roadie run" for lack of a better term. Has anyone else heard any more info on that? He was running kinda fast in the teaser.

I absolutely can't wait for Halo 3....and Mav is right, it isn't Bioshock great, but it'll do.....I don't know if i've heard those other rumors Mav......I just know they SAID that we'll be getting the 3 wheeler in Halo 3.....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!........'cause it was supposed to be in Halo 2......Speaking of the ol' great Halo 2, anybody that wants to play and cause some massive carnage with me and my brother, you can find us on about 11:00pm EST during the week.....My Live Name is Jackasss.

It's good to know that Microsoft's marketing has really pinned down how to market these games. ARGs, killer teasers that appeal to the public and the target demographic, and the right features at the right time without trying to hard to get everyone on their side. There's a kind of Tao to it.

Or maybe I'm just still really impressed by that fantastic ad.

I saw an article that broke down the clip. The most obvious things are as follows: The coolness of the shield (how sweet was that?), the assault rifle is back (yay!), the REAL pistol is back! (look at the tale-tale screw on the back of the gun), Master Chief does indeed sprint and might be able to do so in-game, the Mongoose ATV is in, the Brutes look nasty and one has a Warhammer (they have already stated that there will be new combos with weapons so is it hammer time?).

I do think they will use the boy as a young Chief. Hey, it's better than a giant plant (as pointed out by someone). I hope they stay away from playing as the covenant

i read the halo books back when the first game was out and i was a halo addict so i bought the books, and here are some facts i'de like to brind up.

WARNING: its been a while since i read the books so my memory is a little hazey

Halo facts 101.

. the boy is master chief and the girl was another spartan that was in masterchiefs squad of spartans.

. there was a giant military planet called "reach" and was destroyed by the covenent. and only one ship " the maw" i think.... was the only ship to leave Reach with keys, cortana. and duh masterchief. thus leading into halo1.

. and also some articles ive read say master chief is the only spartan left, this may or may not be true. in a book, it talks about how a group of spartans before reach blows to bits on how they left with the doctor who made the spartan program to Earth to warn the countries.

there..... i shal now be looking into more halo facts cause i enjoy doing so.