Attn: Stan

LinkPrime

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
www.whorangthebell.com
IM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

yes it is I, good ole LinkPrime. You may remember me from such gaming websites as MyGamer.com(before the redesign). And well, the College Life is leaving bored as all hell, and ive rediscovered my love of gaming. Stan, I came to talk to you about possibly getting my job back as Review Writer. I would really appreciate it, if you could at least give it some thought. Ill type up a review of Resident Evil 4, which i just finished, if you wanna see if my work has dwindled since my "marvelous" review of [a]http://www.mygamer.com/index.php?id=233957&page=gameportal&mode=reviews[aa]Final Fantasy X-2[/a]. Just let me know my old friend...

Link,

You're barking up the wrong tree here. Stan doesn't hire and fire. I do.

And I'm afraid there's no such thing as "..can I have my old job back?"

A cover letter and a 500-word review to jobs@webmail.mygamer.com will get you a fair shot.

Just like everyone else.

Regards,

Stevie

Link,

500 words.

Showing you can limit yourself and say what needs to be said in a clear and concise manner is a definitive must when it comes to effective writing. One word over the limit and I won't even read it. Them's the rules!

Rein yourself in and cover only what's needed to convey the facts.

Stevie

Dirty work? That's a matter of perspective.

But, yes, Stan no longer hires or fires. He has veto power of course, he wouldn't be the boss if he didn't. Apart from that, the honor is all mine.

Want a job?