Asylum beware!

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
At 3:30, I kick the tires and light the fires. I'll be in NC tonight if all goes well. What say you to a little 360 this weekend? And if anyone thinks they can handle the best, get on xbl. Look for jackasss.

You're on Jonas!!....Just Bring It.....and yeah, we'll probably be playing Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, if anyone is interested.....Give me a buzz tomorrow sometime and we'll get up and play over here

damn spuds, halo is so last year! SVR07 is the shit! one thing, I'm not sure yet but is their an online royal rumble feature yet? you know 30 people going at it damn near at the same time?

I'm not sure about the Rumble, but we did have some pretty awesome matches. Tables, ladders, and chairs...oh my! There are soooooo many moves in this game and the environmental interactions rock. You have three different chair finishers and a dozen fun things to do with ladders. Not to mention the various ways to use ring-posts, tables, monitor cables, steel steps.... Why is it so satisfying to powerbomb someone from the top of a cage (Hell in a Cell match)?