Assassins Creed: Unity PC issues

pcgamer

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
I have brought this game for PC and it's totally messed up. I am really frustrated right now. Why did I even buy this game in the first place? Have you encountered similar issues?

This game is wrecked. I tell this to almost everyone, NEVER PREORDER, or don't buy a game at all before looking at reviews. Why would you buy a game on blind faith, not even knowing if it will work or not?

I'm happy that I didn't neither preorder or buy it. I just saw Total Biscuit's review, and I can say that it's horrible. Is it working properly on consoles, though?

I'm happy that I didn't neither preorder or buy it. I just saw Total Biscuit's review, and I can say that it's horrible. Is it working properly on consoles, though?
Nope, lots of frame drops and performance issues aside, lots of technical game breaking bugs. but even without those, the game doesn't look interesting enough for me to even play, let alone spending money on it.

My friends and I had just a discussion about this game today and we all think that the game is broken. The system requierments are through the roof and there are a lot of bugs/glitches that have to be fixed. They should just delay the release date for a little bit and release a proper game without these type of bugs and properly ported of course.