Assassins Creed: Unity PC issues

pcgamer

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
I have brought this game for PC and it's totally messed up. I am really frustrated right now. Why did I even buy this game in the first place?

That is why I always wait a little before buying a brand new game, even if it is advertised as the best game ever developed. I've heard and seen a lot of bugs in this game and I won't buy it, atleast not until they fix the weird bugs.

I have brought this game for PC and it's totally messed up. I am really frustrated right now. Why did I even buy this game in the first place?

I love your last line there. I got the 3rd one for free and felt pretty much the same. I think those games have a really solid core gameplay mechanic but never flesh anything else out besides that. Sure the world is interesting as fuck to run around in, but every time the story starts I want it to end that moment.

I love your last line there. I got the 3rd one for free and felt pretty much the same. I think those games have a really solid core gameplay mechanic but never flesh anything else out besides that. Sure the world is interesting as fuck to run around in, but every time the story starts I want it to end that moment.
Ubisoft is pretty bullish on this franchise, but I don't think they are thinking about the damage they are doing to themselves and this franchise in the long-term. I think they are right next to EA when it comes to worst gaming companies ever. They don;t give a damn about quality.

Unfortunately those are the risks you take when buying a game at its newest. I'm sure they will straighten it out eventually though because from what I've seen it seems like there's just been too many complaints so I doubt it will be ignored.