Assassin's Creed, possibly the coolest game yet for PS3?

Solitudinarian

Registered
Mar 21, 2006
Denver, CO
Ubisoft will release Assassin's Creed (a combo of the best parts of splinter cell and prince of persia) in 2007 for PS3. I have read a bunch and seen several clips and interviews about this game and it looks and sounds like the best game coming down the pipe. The button config sounds super-sweet and weird third crusades and future stroyline sounds equally cool. Check out this brief article:

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/ps3/ga...?articleId=2006051012334666048&sectionId=1001

and then go to assassinscreed.com

experience the coolness for yourself.

Yeah, this game would be enough for me to get the PS3....great story plot from what i've read.....i just put up some media for the game on this site.....and i think i watched the trailer like 20 times in a row.....totally Killer, i tell you

Solitudinarian said:
Ubisoft will release Assassin's Creed (a combo of the best parts of splinter cell and prince of persia) in 2007 for PS3. I have read a bunch and seen several clips and interviews about this game and it looks and sounds like the best game coming down the pipe. The button config sounds super-sweet and weird third crusades and future stroyline sounds equally cool. QUOTE]

ya know i will agree with you but how are you looking at it, cause i mean yes the inprovement in animation bank is awsome now around 4000 animations compared to the 800 animations in prince of persia. and the AI has need and wants that will make each game level even more amazing then the last, unless you replay the last level because it might be just as cool. but ya know we cant over step ourself because remeber killzone the best game for ps3 lol yeah the rumors and facts change always so lets hold tight to out seats

I think UbiSoft is making a HUGE mistake not releasing Assassin's Creed on the Xbox 360 as well. This game fits the 360 demographic so well. Sony must have paid a lot to make this an exclusive. Too bad for gamers.