ART Requests

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Request your art needs here.

If you need Art for a review, call it here.

Be sure to mention if you need the Bigger sized art (it will be called a #1), the type that is more square and located at the top of each page, or the longer slightly smaller sized one (called a #2)placed towards the bottom of the page.

For example: I need a GTA San Andres #1 piece of art for the main page on PS2.
This means this request piece of art will be placed in the main top section of the PS2 page when the review is added.

Ready for Art Assignment...

This is primarily directed to Tim... Rachel said I should drop you a note i here.

I got her guidelines for art submissions and they look dead-simple-- I should be able to churn out a few dozen a day if you need them quickly. Do you have a list of the top 20 or 30 titles that need artwork?

I emailed you the URL to a samples page of stuff that I did for TradeGamesNow.com-- did you get it?

As a side note, while I can READ posts in this forum I cannot seem to create a NEW one, and had to reply to this thread. Can someone check my permissions to see if I have thread creation priveleges in the Staff area?

Thanks!

-matt

if you want some art assignments, here are some:

1) Nintendo DS art work. this will be for the system review. The Metroid demo will be reviewed in the same article so feel free to add art of Metroid Hunters too.

2) Mario Power Tennis GC
3) Metal Gear SOlid 3 PS2
4) Metroid Prime 2 Echoes GC

The GBA section could use some new art, and i just wrote reviews for Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, The Incredibles, and the Polar Express. So feel free to make art for these too. but do the ones listed on top first.

thanks

Which banners do you need? Both types or a certain one? Also, do you want logos on the images as well? the guidelines that were sent out say to "check with the editor before adding text".

Here are some initial templates for the Nintendo DS Review... Decided to go for a cleaner, more elegant look. Still looking for "Metriod Hunters" to add in. WHich do you like better, the white or the black grid? Since I didn't know which size you needed I added both. This has room to add text if needed. I saved these as PSD files if you want to tweak them after, but there are GIFs which I read you prefer.

ds_banner_blackgrid.gif

ds_large_blackgrid.gif

ds_banner_whitegrid.gif

ds_large_whitegrid.gif

PS- Still can't make a new thread in the Staff forums, or I would have made a seperate thread...