Are you planning to buy The Crew on PC?

pcgamer

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
The Crew is going to launch this November on PS4, Xbox One, 360 and PC. So you have 4 platforms as options to get this game for. Which is going to be your platform of choice? I for one am going to pick this game for PC. The main reason is this game is a MMO. Everyone knows that MMOs are best played on PC.

From what I played of the beta, I'm not going to buy this game at all. I didn't really enjoy it much. To be fair, it's a beta so things can change. Also, I'm not normally the person that complains about graphics. But this game could really use some work in that department.

I think I pick this one up, but not at the release. The price is too high in my opinion, I'll better wait for steam sales year later or maybe even two. Prices on some games do drop very quickly, besides I'm in no rush to play it.

I may pick up The Crew, though most likely not in 2014-15. I never buy driving games individually, all of mine coming from bundles, and the price is just too steep. Perhaps in '16, if the reviews are good enough, I may try it out.

I'll be getting the crew when it comes out so I can see how it is. The people that got the beta are not giving it that good of reviews. So I 'll see for myself if it is right for me. When I feel that way about a game I get it on disc because if I don't like it I can sell it.

From what I played of the beta, I'm not going to buy this game at all. I didn't really enjoy it much. To be fair, it's a beta so things can change. Also, I'm not normally the person that complains about graphics. But this game could really use some work in that department.
You are pretty vague when you say that this game could really use some work in that department. Which department do you think they should focus more on/ Form what I played, it's a really sold game. It's nothing short of a remarkable achievement. Don't forget that it's still in beta stages.

I was very hyped back when it was shown to us, and even when I was watching the gameplay videos, I really wanted this game. But as we come closer to release, my hype is falling rapidly. The biggest issue with the game, for me, is the handling. It doesn't look real, it looks like all the cars in the game weigh over 2 tons. It looks too arcade-y for me, too weird and too unreal. I am still going to get this game some time, probably next year, when I see what people think of it when it actually comes out.

By the way, isn't it set to release December 6th? I think they pushed the release date a bit.

As far as I can tell the game could really be good, but I didn't play it yet (didn't get into beta). I think that the current price is too high and I won't buy it right away, but if the price lowers a little, then I'll probably buy it. I'll get it for the PC, because it's my favorite platform for any game. Love the idea in this games of creating a racing MMO with a huge open world.

Got to try the beta thanks to Nvidia, and I really liked it. Running at 60 fps and 1920p it looks really gorgeous, and the open world MMO racing idea is much better fleshed out than Drive Club. That said I'm not too sure that I'll be preordering or paying full price, given that there will still be DLC, and that it will be released on Steam...(you know, Summer Sales and stuff :p)

I'll probably wait it out to 50% off or so...

I was just scrolling on Facebook today and seen that one of my friend's got to try out the beta. According to what he said, the map is nice and big and he was surprised to like it even though he had doubts. Which give's me the thought that I might pick it up and see what it's about. Although, after reading some of the poster's comment's above, I may wait a bit and see what people say about it before I go spend some money on anything. I'm all into open world though and I think I got a PC that could run it, no problem.