Are you giving/getting any new games or DLC etc. for Christmas?

Zyni

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
I'm giving games, but I'm not sure if I'll receive any. I'll probably buy myself something after the holidays are over. I'll probably pick up the WoW expansion.

I've bought two PS games for my youngest and I'll probably give my older daughter some game time for WoW. Now that she's away at school, sometimes her sub lapses.

What games are you giving/receiving?

With Steam Winter Sale having hit I've already spent $25 on games! I'm tempted to get Civilization Beyond Earth as well but it's still a little on the pricey side for me. I'll probably buy it when the next expansion comes and the base game becomes cheaper.

Reactions: Zyni
Believe I'm getting a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion/Mario 3D Land and Far Cry 4 as gifts, I managed to pick up nearly every game I wanted on Black Friday so that makes the list a lot shorter!

I'm going to be getting my nephew either Watch Dogs or Far Cry for PS3 which I'm going to pay full price for and I never do that so I hope that he appreciates it. I'll just play it with him so I get to enjoy it as well so I guess it will be worth it, since I'm fairly curious about Watch Dogs anyway. I just hope it's a good game.