Are you excited for GTAV to release on PC?

Maxprime94

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
Hey,

I was wondering what everyone thoughts were about GTAV being released on PC soon... I feel like it's awesome but at the same time I feel like all the excitement is over. It was only (sarcasm) last December that I was playing GTAV at my cousin's house for the first time and I was in awe! But it's been like almost a whole year since, there are thousand's of Youtube game play/walk-through videos of it already... I just feel like it's not that exciting anymore. I'm sure I'll feel differently when it actually release's but till then, this is how I feel. :p

I already outplayed the game on console. If they don't improve graphics or add cinematics then it wont be worth it. They've pushed the release so much I hope they do, or at least allow mods that you can use to do it. The game is old at this point, they should have put some of the massive amounts of money they got towards the next gen console/ pc release.

Of course I am. Granted, I have had some differences with Rockstar in the past, but this game is too good to miss out on. So I am going to buy this game on PC for sure.

I am not even a PC gamer and even I am very excited to see it on PC. For one thing, I am looking forward to see it played with maximum graphic settings and also I would love to see what kind of mods the PC community could come up with for this game which is already very rich in content to begin with.