Are you a Collector in your favorite Games?

Zyni

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
Do you collect things like weapons, armor, novelty items, toys, etc? I tend to collect armor and weapons that look cool or are hard to get, and I also like the novelty items or limited time items. I guess collecting isn't all that different from achievement, just a different prize. lol

I was a hoarder in Skyrim (who isn't) and so I picked up everything, but later I stopped because the quests became longer with heavier loot. Usually on games with no limit on the inventory I don't pick up everything, because I like clean inventory.

I do collect as much as I can. I didn't use to like all these stuff, but Skyrim changed that for me. Now I am a collector just like you. And I love doing that.

Some games do bring out the collector in me. Injustice for ios made me want to complete all the characters I can possibly buy but it just took too long so I eventually decided to give it up. I know I could have just paid for the new characters but I honestly don't find that very fun or fulfilling.

I tend to collect items as well on DotA and CS:GO, it's nice to be able to pimp up the characters/items which I am using in-game. The best thin about it is that they are tradeable and marketable, so if you play your cards right you could build up your collection easily over time, and even make some money to buy new games, just by collecting and selling/trading items in your collection to other people.

I usually do not collect armors, novelty items, and some other things that are not that valuable to me. Most of the time, I just let them off. What I do care more about are coins and treasures, because I think they're more helpful rather than these fancy things.