Are excited for GTA V on PC tomorrow?

Rowe992

Registered
Feb 6, 2015
So after waiting for almost a year, pc gamers will finally have Grand theft Auto 5. I want to know if any of you plan to get it for the PC and what do you think about the pc version?

I didn't even realize it's releasing tomorrow. :) Yeah, I'll definitely check it out! I got it on PS3 when it first came out, but then I couldn't really play it for a few months, so I decided to wait for the PC version instead. Of course, that wait ended up being way longer than I thought, but.. hey, if it's here already, I have a gaming PC for a reason!

Wow, that is definitely a late release for the PC haha. I have played it on the Xbox and loved it, but I am curious to see as to how the game is going to turn out on the computer format.

I feel as if Rockstar fails this one, the PC crowd are going to abandon them. The GTA IV launch was a failure and now the delays are putting pressure on the PC port being superb.

Me, myself, am excited for the modders to crack the code and put in trainers and policing mods. I like playing GTA IV with some graphical additions and LCPDFR, which puts you in the role of a police officer.

Someone is less than honest and doesn't buy all of their PC games?!?!?!

I love GTA on the PC. Years after they come out. When people have modded the living hell out of them. Rockstar has a super poor track record with PC games. The launch of 4 was one of the worst in recent memory (a common complaint at the time was that the road didn't bother to load), I doubt 5 will be better.

I'd be surprised if rockstar hadn't learnt their lesson from their last efforts at PC gaming. Having said that I'm not too sure that GTAV would work all that well on a PC and...I'm not sure there's a market in pc gamers that would actually play this type of game.