Anyone playing Game of thrones game conquest?

Henrywrites

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
The thing about gaming is that I try to play as much games that I can play no matter how people really see me as a game freak. I've played offline and online games to the extent that I play and delete the ones that I don't like.

However, I was watching an ad where the game developed along the storyline of games of thrones movie. Most of us have watched that movie to the extent where they are now and can easily narrate all that happened in the movie. However, I'm keen to know how many of us are playing the Game of Thrones conquest game?images (12).jpeg I want to download it and would be glad to get reviews here

I'm a hardcore fan of Game of Thrones movie series and definitely I'm going to play this game. I haven't heard or seen the video game before now but as you have brought it to my attention, I'm surly won't let it slide without having a taste and feel of it.

The movie itself was a major hit and I believe that the game wouldn't come short either in what's packaged for us gamers. Definitely, I'm convinced that the GOT game developers won't do a shabby job, so I'm looking forward to playing this game.

I'm a hardcore fan of Game of Thrones movie series and definitely I'm going to play this game. I haven't heard or seen the video game before now but as you have brought it to my attention, I'm surly won't let it slide without having a taste and feel of it.

The movie itself was a major hit and I believe that the game wouldn't come short either in what's packaged for us gamers. Definitely, I'm convinced that the GOT game developers won't do a shabby job, so I'm looking forward to playing this game.

This is good to hear and in as much as I was never that keen to get into watching the Game of thrones movie series, I knew it was a hit. I will glad to hear your feedback on what and what you discovered about the game when you play it for I really liked the demo that I saw few days ago. As a gamer freak, this is the game that I look forward to playing in no distant time as well.

This is good to hear and in as much as I was never that keen to get into watching the Game of thrones movie series, I knew it was a hit. I will glad to hear your feedback on what and what you discovered about the game when you play it for I really liked the demo that I saw few days ago. As a gamer freak, this is the game that I look forward to playing in no distant time as well.

I'm definitely going to get the game and play it possibly before the month runs out so that I can conclude some other gaming tasks which I have at hand that aren't yet completed. I don't like hanging so many games incomplete, it gives me brain and mind stress because I would be thorn into choosing which one to play first. But hopefully before month end, I will be free to get game of thrones game and see how good it is.