Anyone played Majora's Mask yet?

350greasemonkey

Registered
Feb 14, 2015
I plan on getting Majora's Mask, but I can't afford to just yet. Has anyone else picked it up yet? If so, what's new and exciting? I was going to wait, so I could be amazed all at once when I started playing it, but I can't contain my excitement!

I got it and like it. The new bomber note book and multiple save stations make the game more playable than ever. If you never played MM before, this is def the time to do it. It is unlike any other Zelda.

Not yet!!! I really want to though. Of the Zelda games it was my favorite one! Although I also loved Ocarina of Time. Wonder if they'll remake that one too. LOL

Not yet!!! I really want to though. Of the Zelda games it was my favorite one! Although I also loved Ocarina of Time. Wonder if they'll remake that one too. LOL

They have remade Ocarina Of Time for the 3DS :p It was out before this Majoras Mask release.

As for OP. Yes I have Majoras Mask 3D and it is pretty nice. Graphics are an amazing upgrade from the Nintendo 64 version which you would expect. Not many differences as they try to keep it classic. They did add some new motion controls. Like aiming is done by tilting your DS.

WHAT?!?! :eek::eek: No! How long ago was that?!?! I must have missed it because my brain had been shut off almost entirely from mid 2012 until about mid 2014.;) (new baby)

WHAT?!?! :eek::eek: No! How long ago was that?!?! I must have missed it because my brain had been shut off almost entirely from mid 2012 until about mid 2014.;) (new baby)

Think it was like a year or two ago lol. And it's understandable with a new baby xD

Think it was like a year or two ago lol. And it's understandable with a new baby xD
LOL. Know what? That day I called up my partner and told him to try to find it at the store he works by. He didn't find it but I may go out next week for some errands so I'll check then:D. Thanks for the info though.;):)

If you liked Majora's Mask on the N64, you will like it just as much if not more on the 3DS. It has enhanced graphics and more playability thanks to extra save stations and other added conveniences. Either way the game is incredibly unique but still has that Legend of Zelda feel, if you like either of those things in a game then definitely pick it up.