Anyone here KDRAMA Fan?

Emsiness

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
I am a huge fan of KDRAMA ever since! Fyi, right now, i’m watching MISS HAMMURABI (a 2018 kdrama where the protaganist who were old classmates met as young judges in the department). I love KRAMA because of the unique storyline, the koreans are very cute although most them had plastic surgery and we can say that they physical appearance is somewhat “fake”, still, their acting skillls and cuteness surpasses it. And I guess it is not an issue there in KOREA because it is part of their culture and I heard from my classmate that when a korea girl turns 18 then one of the gift for her is Plastic Surgery. That somewhat different in my country, Philippines.

I am also a fan of K dramas. I love Korean dramas because of their unique stories. One thing that I also love about them is that Korean dramas are more conservative compared to other dramas. The actors and actresses look great and they have perfect skin too. Some of the dramas that I love are The legend of the blue sea, The goblin, and Endless love ( old drama).

I am not a super fan of K dramas. But I am amazed and fascinated about the settings and their costumes especially when they were doing drama for the history of their country. I love it so much. They are really good actors. I cant wait to see more of their series soon.