Anyone excited for GTA V PC?

GSK76

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
Anyone planning on picking up GTA V for the PC? Do you think the new features and content are worth a purchase.? First person mode is a new feature for the GTA series. It looks pretty cool, but I'm so used to playing GTA in 3rd person so i'm not sure if it'll just be a gimmick or actually useful. GTA is my favorite series, so I plan on picking it up regardless. I can't wait to see what the modders will do when they get their hands on it.

I'm only interested in seeing what modders will do with the PC version of GTA V, but that won't be happen for few months to a year. Otherwise, I could care not to buy the game myself.

I've already experienced the game on console so really I am only interested in the mods. I will still get it so I can see the graphical increase.

I am really looking froward to GTA V right now. Having played it on PS3 already, I was not much interested in the PC version to be honest, but then they announced that it's going to feature a first-person mode. Well, I am already sol on this game. o need to convince me anymore.

I am excited for GTA V PC version, as it looks like so much fun. Thanks to Achievement Hunter, I want this game bad, though I don't have an Xbox, so PC is my only option. I just hope that heists are released before the PC version is.

I am definitely excited for GTA V. I had played it last Christmas at my cousin's for only a few minutes and it definitely looked fun. The only thing is, I feel like they could have released it much sooner... I mean all the hype about the game is already over and some have already beat it. Although, at least they ARE releasing a PC version!

So hyped! My PC isn't the greatest, so I can't do much very smoothly, but oh well. I've played it on Xbox, and it's pretty awesome. With mods, it'll be even better! Can't wait!

Indeed, I wasn't so sure before, but after the news that it got first-person view, I just can't wait for it. You potentialy could complete the game two times, bot with a different experience, depending on your POV.

I also can't wait for it's release, because I want to see how much different it will be from the PS3 version. It seems that it will be somewhat different with the first person view and things like that. I was hoping that it would come out this year, but it seems that we have to wait until the first month of the next year. The mods on the PC version should also be awesome.

I'm interested to see how different the game will play in first person, since this is the first GTA game that will officially support this as part of the game. The SR4 FPS mod was pretty cool but janky since the game was designed with a TPS camera in mind.

I think everyone here is very excited about it, including myself. I like the first person addition, I won't play it all that much, but it's nice to have. If it's good enough, I'm going to use it when I'm driving a car or a bike, and use the third when I'm shooting or just running around. I can't wait for it to release, and I get more anxious the closer we get to release date.

I think everyone here is very excited about it, including myself. I like the first person addition, I won't play it all that much, but it's nice to have. If it's good enough, I'm going to use it when I'm driving a car or a bike, and use the third when I'm shooting or just running around. I can't wait for it to release, and I get more anxious the closer we get to release date.
Well the game's released now so you can try and see for yourself, giantbomb have a really good quick look up on the site that shows how the FPS mode works, you can turn it off for vehicles if you want.