Any Tony Hawk fans here?

MikeyPaine

Registered
Feb 8, 2015
I love the series of Tony Hawk games that came out on the PS2. Pro Skater 4 is my favorite of the Pro Skater series and Underground is in my opinion, the best in the series.

What came before was too basic, and what came after lost the spirit of it's predecessors. Of course, this is my experience and opinions. What do you think?

I remember having a tony hawk game for playstation, but I didn't really like it. I was still a kid back then and didn't understand what to do.

I have played most of them, but Pro Skater 4 was my favourite. Playing as Chad Muska and Rodney Mullen, flipping mad tricks over all the animals at the zoo... probably a highlight of my gaming career. Seriously though, the TH games were so damn good for picking up and playing with friends.

I got to play some versions of it and it was fun but not really enough to make me addicted. I'm a fan of skateboarding and while I enjoyed my time playing this it wasn't the type of game that made me obsessed over it, though to be fair that could be said of a lot of games because I'm very picky.

I used to love the Tony Hawk series, up until Underground 2. I feel like it just went downhill after that with each title. It was a ton of fun before that, though :)

I had the Tony Hawk game on Dreamcast. That game ruled so many of my days when I was in middle school. It was so fun though I wasn't that great at it. I honestly can't get over how good the soundtrack was though. That game totally turned me onto a lot of good bands. I think the soundtrack is what kept me playing more than anything because I couldn't really do much in the game without cheats. It still was a lot of fun even though I was terrible.

I love Tony hawk.
I used to play tony hawk pro skater 4 with my younger brother all the time when we were little.