Any Simmers?

Kleineganz

Registered
Nov 12, 2014
Colorado, USA
geek-central.net
Wondering if anyone else here plays/has played The Sims (1, 2, 3, or 4)?

I've played every version so far, and despite the protests, I am actually really enjoying the Sims 4 - especially all the new customization options and the improved build mode for houses (my favorite thing to do is build and decorate houses).

Also I still play SimCity, and have played every version of that game as well.

So, have you played any of these?

I've played Sims games a lot a while back, but I don't have them on my computer right now. My friends say that the Sims 4 aren't as good as they should be, but I don't know about this, because I didn't play them yet. I enjoy playing Sims, because you can do so much fun stuff in this game. Build different houses, decorate the interior, controling the sims etc. The most fun I had was probably doing something really good or really bad to a sim :D

I've played Sims games a lot a while back, but I don't have them on my computer right now. My friends say that the Sims 4 aren't as good as they should be, but I don't know about this, because I didn't play them yet. I enjoy playing Sims, because you can do so much fun stuff in this game. Build different houses, decorate the interior, controling the sims etc. The most fun I had was probably doing something really good or really bad to a sim :D
Well you just have to check out Sims 4 videos on YouTube and see if you like what you see or not. I know adding in the loading screens kind of sucks, but the game is a lot less laggy and buggy for it, so I can live with them. They are also constantly adding new, FREE content already so that's also pretty cool. The best part are the new way to build houses. I can make dream homes really easily now. It's great!

Ok I'll check it out. The way you put it, it seems really fun, so if I like what I see I just might buy the Sims 4 for myself. Didn't know that they add new, free content already. I'm really curious about the way you build houses, since you talk so much about them.

I play Sims 3 occasionally, but I can never really stay playing for a long time without getting bored. I was thinking about checking out Sims 4, but so far it is only available for PC and I have a Mac. I like building things on there, but I like games that have more of an objective or quests.

I play Sims 3 occasionally, but I can never really stay playing for a long time without getting bored. I was thinking about checking out Sims 4, but so far it is only available for PC and I have a Mac. I like building things on there, but I like games that have more of an objective or quests.
In games like the Sims or SimCity, I just make my own objective, like create a Sim and keep their family line going for 10 generations, or help them become an evil genius. I also love building in the Sims and the building tool in the Sims 4 is fantastic. I love it.