Favorite game?

• Dragon Age: Origins

• Dragon Age 2

• Dragon Age: Inquisition

Results are only viewable after voting.

bittersblue

Registered
Nov 8, 2015
Dragon Age was the first video game series I ever got into so it holds a special place in my heart. I've replayed them so many times and I really love all the characters and games dearly (including the ever-so unpopular Dragon Age 2).

My favorite game is Dragon Age 2. I was surprised to see how unpopular it was (and honestly I do think some of the criticisms are completely valid). But in the end, I loved the characters a lot and their friendships and romances felt really realistic to me. I loved that Hawke was their own character and had their own personality.

I'm gonna cut myself off here because I can talk about Dragon Age for the rest of eternity :p

So what about you guys? Which was your favorite game? Character? Romance?

I actually feel really bad that I've put this franchise on hold for so long. I bought them all a long time ago but keep forgetting to play them because they're not in my steam library. Thanks for the reminder (although that probably wasn't your intention, sorry but thanks lol). It sucks that I have to use Origin though.

I've started with DA:I, and I'm loving in! I'm not super far into the story, though I watched someones else's play through, and I know how the story goes mostly. I really love the characters, and the story is compelling. Though my God, it's so easy to get lost!! :eek:

I skipped Dragon Age 2 for gaming budget reasons (also heard it was a disappointment from many people, so it went lower on my priorities, but I have every intention of going through it at some point), but I loved Origins and I was loving Inquisition.
Life got in the way of my Inquisition playthrough and it's been sitting idly for several months now, but I'm definitely gonna get back into it soon, it's a mind-blowingly awesome game. They took everything I loved from Origins and added a ton of stuff I'd fantasized about having in a videogame for years, it's really incredible to me. I do it no justice by not playing it.