Any Christians?

Christian first, Baptist second. I do find it challenging sometimes to keep to my principles while playing certain games. Some games I just can't play with a clear conscience.

I went to Abilene Christian University and studied Bible for 3 years before switching my major.

SeanXor- 3 of my best friends are Youth Ministers. It takes a solid soul to do that type of work.

I view myself as a philosopher, but notice that I don't capitalize. Philosophers would be guys like Plato, Kant, Wittgenstein, etc. :p My belief is that being a philosopher entails that you can view the world in many different ways and that you can never become static in your beliefs. You are always in a state of becoming or of realizing. I have this suspicion that all those Philosophers who have come up with theories to describe how things are or how we know things don't believe 100% of the time their own stuff.

I was raised Catholic but molested Baptist, actually I tend to follow George Carlins 11th commandment, "Though shall keep thy religion to thyself"

Good. I follow the Top Ten myself.

It's good to see Christian gamers coming out of the dark. Usually non-believers tend to rule and force that opinion on you.

Don't get me wrong - I ain't gonna tell you you're going to hell. It's up to you to make the connection.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Even in City of God, written pre-500 AD, it says that not only Christians go to Heaven. And that last post was wildly disrespectful.

Isnt there a law not to mix games with religion?!? heh.. I wonder if anyone has ever said an extra our father because they killed someone in a video game..