Amazing is an understatement

silent_storm

true playa
Registered
May 5, 2006
The Bahamas
So guys, remember Mario 64? Of course, you do. The game that set the standard for all 3D games. It also took pretty long to beat. It was a pretty long game.
Then I was lounging around on youtube.com and came upon this particular video. And, you guessed it, I peed my pants.
So to pass on this gift of intro-pantular urination to my buddies, I give you this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Do2pcNOGNfE

And yes, I am very weird.

Naw, you dont get spam from them. The only email I've gotten from them is the account confirmation thing.
But I'm afraid I can't cure your laziness.

Don't get me wrong, this is a sweeet video, but umit's a tool-assisted speedrun . I know making these videos are still a lot of work, and entertaining to watch, but

http://bisqwit.iki.fi/nesvideos/WhyAndHow.html said:
To reach these goals, we use emulators and other tools. The most commonly used tools are slow-motion and savestates. These allow us to overcome human limitations of skill and reflex.[\QUOTE]

... so this is really nothing too much to pee your pants over. (maybe they'll give you a refund via mail) An actual human being did not have a normal, pure speedrun through the game.... Anyway, my point: It's very very cool, but not completely legit! ^_~

And I can see why it's called Ninja Style... Mario's got some mad hops.

Last edited:
Oh... Guess I didnt read all of that.
And I admit, I did exaggerate a little to get more people to watch the video. I'M SOWWY :guilty:
But yeah its still cool :duck:

Last edited:
I only saw like two minutes of it...I don't wanna watch a twenty minute video.

I remember being a lil' kid thinking those graphis were amazing.

Jason mv said:
You punk you wasted my time... I have to be at least 18 to watch the video!
lol You're forgetting I'm 15. You can change your age if you join, if you don't it doesnt take long to make one. :cap:

Although I still can't figure out why they made it 18 or older... :worried:

DVeguerialb56 said:
I just watched it, and it really isn't as cool as everyone's making it out to be.
Have you played the game? Do you remember how long it took to beat it?
If not, you wouldnt understand how we feel. lol

wow, even tho it was hacked, it was still pretty impressive to watch him somersalt through the bowser levels like that.

although i know a couple people that can do some amazing runs through the bowser levels without the "tool assistance"