Am I considered an Alcoholic???

Stan

myGamer Slave
Staff member
Registered
Jun 22, 2005
www.mygamer.com
A few months ago I would drink every so often for fun. But now I drink much more often when im upset..

How things changed so quickly..

I think everybody has a way of coping with stress/disappointment/frustration. I eat and then feel bad for eating when I shouldn't because I'm not hungry, just drowning my sorrows.

But being aware of what I do helps me to break the pattern and to do something else besides eat. I've been trying to get back into the hobbies I use to really enjoy but haven't done in years. Something to occupy the mind.

Lynn

I used to be an alcoholic, trust me you don't want to go out that way. The road to getting back on track is something that without a doubt, will be the hardest thing anybody has had to deal with. I know it was for me. The trick is to find something to occupy your time, and people you can talk to. I'll be the first to say you know where to find my email address if ever you need to talk about said subject, and you also have the mygamer community, gloomy day, go into the discussions and read some the funny crap we come up with.

Francisco "kurruption" Ramirez

i used to drink all the time when i was depressed. just to get away. and thats not good. i would consider myself an alcoholic. or just a guy acting like an alcoholic. i've simmered down a bit, though.