Alright, who asked for it?

ATomasino

Registered
Jan 12, 2006
NYC
I'd just like to thank whomever asked for the 25 inches of snow that fell here the other night. Made for quite an interesting last few days. Having grown up in the North east, I am still not used to snow banks that tower over my head before they even start plowing.

I gotta move to Tahiti.

I'm from the South. The deepest snow I remember was 8" and that was memorable. Most of the time it's 1-2" and melts in a day. I can't really fathom 25". Post up some pictures, dude.

I remember back in 1996 when I was just a young'un and there was a massive snow storm and I was chest-deep in snow.

I'll post just a few. Honestly I had to climb over a snow bank just to get out my front door.

ImagoX I'll ship some to you if you wish, will be easy. Funny part is it should be 50 degrees here by the weekend, so all the snow becomes flooding.

Joy.

oh. Didn't know if that was true or not. You guys get way more cold weather, snow, and ice than we do here in Kentucky. Funny what a few miles can make.

I think I'm the farthest east, I think, living in RI and Andy, Amanda, and some others are the farthest west in Washington. So we're all over the country.

I am living in Atlanta right now, but I am from NC. Anyone who recognizes the reference made in my Location will receive my utmost respect.

I myself am a Jersey girl. Just like Stan. Sometimes we get together and braid each other's hair.