Agetec new releases!

vacanopiernas

Registered
Dec 6, 2005
Check out this cool new stuff from Agetec!

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/popolocrois/index.html?q=PoPoLoCrois

I would say that PoPoLoCrois is one of the best up-to date RPGs for the PSP. The translations are good and the text doesn't overlap just like PoPoLoCrois. If you are deciding whether to get PoPoLoCrois or The Legend of Heroes, I would suggest to get PoPoLoCrois first and get The Legend of Heroes later.
-Game Informer

And the other one is Wild Arms:Alter Code F

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/codef/index.html?q=Alter Code f
Wild Arms Alter Code: F is a good revisit to a classic RPG. The battle system remains a fairly neat thing to play with, and the storyline--featuring demons, elflike people, ancient technology, and swords and firearms all wrapped up in a world with a pseudo-Western feel--remains unique and interesting.

Hi, welcome to our site!

You'll find that if you join and participate like a normal human being, we're a great group of people wholike to have a lot of fun, usually at the expense of others!

However, if you join and shamelessly plug some game company and another website, you probably won't get such a warm reception! I'm willing to hold out to see which you are. Care to introduce yourself?

while i cant look away from the shameless spaming, i am actually really interested in that PSP game, and I have been a WIld Arms fan since it first appeared on PS1 with the original Wild Arms. I wanted to rent Alter Code F, but my stupid video rental store doesnt even carry it. Weak.

Well said there BC.......Vacano, enjoy your stay at lovely My Gamer resort......But as BC said plugging another game company or site........C'mon we're my MyGamer.....NOT....well you know what your post was about..... :duck:

Since you asked..

I will proudly introduce myself :bigmouth:

I enjoy long walks on the beach, poetry, and blowing things up.

You can blow me f#cker!

LONG LIVE MYGAMER...

Man...tequila really changes a man? :glasses-r