Adventure Time MOBA

MariusCat

Registered
Jan 19, 2015
Cartoon Network has an Adventure Time MOBA. I got drunk last night and played it with friends (I highly recommend doing this - don't judge me!). All I have to say is that I am the Best Lemongrab 2015. 1v1 me. Oh! My Juice!

Who else has played this game? Obviously, it is not a serious MOBA and does not compare to other MOBA games but it is fun if you're an Adventure Time fan and just being silly. There's a subreddit for the game and it looks likes quite a few adults play the game as well so it is not just kids and teenagers.

Reactions: digitalsatori
I.. I can't even. How have I not known about this?!

I haven't played the game, yet - but I'm going to now! Thank you for getting drunk and giving it a shot; I'd have never known, otherwise.

How's Cosette these days?

Wow, they're making MOBAs out of literally everything these days. I guess it's a good way to introduce kids into the massive timewasters that are MOBA games...

It doesn't really surprise me that a game like this exists based on Adventure Time, considering it's actually a pretty popular albeit insane television show. I'm not going to play this game, and I'm not really a fan of MOBAs in general, but I'm sure that plenty of kids love the game.

I had never even heard of this before... Might have to give it a go now.

I.. I can't even. How have I not known about this?!

Haha, exactly my reaction! Seriously, I am not a huge fan of MOBAs and I never was one, but I think that my love for Adventure Time means that I will inevitably give this game a try. I hope that because it's a game mainly targeted at kids, there isn't such a toxic community, right?

Oh man, a MOBA for Adventure Time is just about the best idea ever! Considering this was released mid 2014 I'm wondering why I wasn't aware of this before. brb going to create an account right now...

Yep, I'm on the same boat as everyone else. I had no idea this even existed. Welp, I know what I'm doing with my next bottle of liquor & 52 hours of free time.