Advanced Warfare for PC

Zuenti

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
Hey guys,

Advanced Warfare was just released and I've been playing the heck out of it. Conclusion;
Awesome game with a whole new way of providing the Call of Duty experience. I haven't played singleplayer yet but I can confirm that the multiplayer of AW is a blast.

Are there any guys out there that play this game as well? What do you think of it? Maybe you could add me on steam !!

As far as I've heard, COD franchise is getting better and less arcadier with their games, is it correct? Advanced Warfare gameplay looks really good. :?

The maps are great, everything is great seriously! I've been playing this game for atleast 15 hours now and I can confirm this game is the best game of 2014. The exo suit brings a whole new element to the game and it all feels very natural. Just try it out guys and make sure to add me on steam!

It seems fun, I want to get it but I don't think that I should get it yet. I need to hear more about it till I try to get it.

I just got it, and I have to say that the vertical element while innovative is more of an annoyance to me. It's much harder to aim and shoot at people when everyone is flying around like mosquitoes.