Registered
Mar 23, 2015
What do you do?
> Greet him back
> Ask him about Finland's secret attack plans against Russia
> Give him some cookies

You decide to greet the Finn.

The Finn introduces himself.

"Hello! I am Eetu (Known online as Concerned Hobbit) and I come from the icy land of Finland! I am interested in computer gaming, programming and web development. I also read manga & Marvel comics, watch anime and read books."

> You're weird. Get out.
> So, what are your favourite games?
> Give him some drugged cookies

You ask him about his favourite games.

"I play Civilization V, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2, League of Legends and some other, smaller indie games."

> Well... Welcome, I guess?
> You still need to get out.

> I don't want to be seen around you.

You tell him you don't want to be seen around him.

"You don't need to tolerate me, just please don't insult me."

> Oh well. Welcome aboard!
> I still have the cookies
> Did you say Civ V?

You welcome him aboard.

"Why, thank you! I'm looking forward to being a part of this community."

(I am a PC gamer, by the way. In case you didn't catch that from the games)

I am excited to be a part of your forums and I will try to be as polite as possible. If I do something inappropriate or something that is not appreciated on these forums, please tell me. Thanks!

Looks like you're quite the avid Steam User, with CS:GO, TF2 and Civ:V. What's your steam username?

That LoL though, time to move on to DotA 2! :p

Looks like you're quite the avid Steam User, with CS:GO, TF2 and Civ:V. What's your steam username?

That LoL though, time to move on to DotA 2! :p
My steam username is Concerned Hobbit, although sometimes I have the [DH] clan tag in front of my name. I've tried DotA 2 and find it more complicated than League. I might try to learn it this summer, though.

Be warned though, I don't have much free time and my playtimes are bad for everything but GMod.

Well. I'm not going to lie. That is perhaps one of the better introduction threads I've seen in quite some time! Most people just tend to come around and go "Hello, I'm here!" and then start posting in the discussion threads.

I read the title & instantly thought:
aeC2v.jpg