A Real Healing

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
A while back I left MyGamer because of health problems in my family. One of the problems was that my father was diagnosed with liver cancer. At a later date my father was also told that he had inoperable tumors in another part of his body. My family and others diligently read our Bibles and prayed to God to save my father. One day while sitting in my car I was thinking about my dad and praying to God to show mercy and heal my father, and as I was thinking and my mind was wondering, I heard the voice of God tell me "He's healed." Days later my father went to an oncologist and he ended up telling us that my father did not have inoperable tumors. I FIRMLY BELIEVE GOD HEALED MY FATHER OF THOSE TUMORS! Some would say it was just a mistake or miscommunication that my father was told he had inoperable tumors, but I know it was actually God's mercy, and love, and healing.

Just recently my father finished undergoing treatment for his liver cancer, and he is now cancer free! I DO NOT BELIEVE MY FATHER WOULD BE DOING AS WELL AS HE'S DOING WITHOUT GOD.

I did not write this to offend anyone. I just wanted to tell this great news and hopefully inspire some people to get close or closer to God. I pray by the power of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus that you all have a wonderful, safe, and healing Christmas and holiday season. God Bless.

Matthew 21:21-22
James 1:5-8
Matthew 6:25-34
Isaiah 53:4-5
Ephesians 6:10-20
Psalm 23
Psalm 10

Thank you for sharing this because it is always good to hear good news. God has the power to heal and deliver. There is nothing impossible with God, we only need to belief. I am believing God for someone very important right now. The very best for your dad.