5 hours tell...

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
Oblivion! thats right the game that got a 9.5 in OXM, and a 95% in PCgamer, is comming in around 5 hours(judging from where i live.)
and if you have a 360, i encurage you to buy, OR rent. it would be wise.

and also, i need for someone to give me a review on the new ghost recon game, i want to know if its worth playing or not.
also i want to know more of the godfather game, i hear its like a old GTA, kind of game.

Yeah, GRAW is complete bad a**.......I have never been a complete fan of the Ghost Recon series, i did like the Rainbow Six series......It is definitely one of a kind

Ah yes the late night hours of a Morrowind game. Yep, no sleep for me in the next oh say month or 2. The showing at E3 was mind blowing and now to be able to sit down and hold the wireless controller, (till the battery dies) playing the best rpg series to hit the shelf since the original Final Fantasy makes me well up inside. Ok maybe not well up but sure as hell ready to look into the deep enviroment of Oblivion and hope to come out of video game comma before work the next day.

I did an Xbox 360 preview on this a while back, and I must say it does look very good. But for someone like me who despises RPGs, I just don't know if I want to take a chance. It's an action RPG so I guess I don't hate it as much. I'm torn. And renting isn't an option for about 2 weeks.

And I have GRAW, and I haven't even gotten to play it yet. My job has me swamped right now. This sucks.

Thing about Morrowind is that it had lots and lots of dialogue you had to read. If you don't like that, well....

Though, that's assuming Oblivion is like that too.

Well, I'm up to a level 5 Breton/Nightblade in Oblivion, and I've observed a few fun things so far.

1) The first set of bandits I ran into started hitting me hard (didn't notice that they were on top of me because I was looking at a door). I pulled back to give myself space when they veered off suddenly because they in turn were being attacked by some pissed off giant crabs. While they're backs were to me, I picked 'em all off with a flare spell.

2) Even though I'm not a thief, my sneak skill improved a lot (patient gameplay) and it really paid off in a dungeon when I whacked every single one of the bandits (one was even asleep) with 'backstabs'.

3) The persuasion mini-game is actually kind of addictive.

4) The place may not look big when you zip around with auto-traveling, but once you start wandering off the roads, you'll keep running into hidden farmsteads, ancient ruins and monster infested mines/caves.