360 Winner anounced!!

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
I have the great pleasure of announcing the winner of the 360 contest...........the powers that be have bestowed upon this noble servant the envelope..............Damnit, i said the envelope please......and the winner is...........:jaw-dropp ............rodesignweb...............is there RODESIGNWEB in the building??.........Going once, going twice..........hehe
For all the people that were participating and were not said name above, fear not there is another, even bigger contest coming up soon...........The "powers that be" will let me know when that is as soon as the damn stormtrooper gets out of the bathroom!!!!..........And don't feel bad, i wanted to quit being staff for a little while just to win the 360!!!!!!!!..........But the "powers that be" slammed my asylum door and forced me to post new screenshots and game trailers for you guys to enjoy........You guys stop in some time at my cell and let me know what new games are coming out, 'cause my smart mouth has gotten me in trouble AGAIN!!!!!!!....Goodbye cruel world:melodrama

RoDesignWeb, shoot me a PM and i'll get you in contact with the site owner for your prize....He may get in touch with you first, but if he doesn't PM me, and i'll get you the stuff you need

Last edited:
:cryingeye :banghead: WAAHHHH!!!! IM GONNA TELL MY MOMMY ON YOU!!!!!! :hissyfit:

Oh well, maybe next time...
Psst, can the prize be transferred if RDW doesn't come on after a while? :grinch:
*evil laugh*

Last edited:
New contest coming soon. Already have a sponser.. Just need to work out the details..

Good luck to all, and congratulations to WHO?!? lol.. ROWEBMAN..

Really? You're going to give it to that guy? Check the post record. He joined, made 52 short posts in 3 days and hasn't posted since (inactive for a month now).

If the point of the contest was to bring new active faces to the forum, you should reward people who've actually become a part of our community.

Yes, we will do something with the prize if the winner does not show up.........j/k Web.......and as for how the winner got picked......It was a random drawing...........and Basil, i checked some of his posts and they were not little snipits

yeah, that kinda stinks, but that's the way of things. We all knew that only a few of the ones who posted will actually stick around. Which worked.

Now they need to give me a PS3. And an Alienware. please?

Congrats RDW.:medusa:

*Sigh* Now my wallet's gonna kill me. It's tired of always having to throw up...

Edit: Oh crap, my wallet just got loose and got ahold of a knife! Be right back, I need to find my lighter and my bug spray...

Last edited:
Yeah like Basil said, he came, got his posts, and left...
Of course he's gotta come back to see who won though. lucky bastard.

And don't worry guys, I got the wallet situation under control.
Yeah noone cares...

Last edited:
Damnit man that flat out sucks. I was hoping i could maybe win and give it to a friend so I can get laid more. Well now that will not happen.*throwing things around room and swearing* . Well a lost is a lost and we have to take it on the chin

I agree with Jonas give away a PS3. When I win I'll let you all *mumbels* at it.

lol.. Dont worry.. Im working on tons of contests for us..
I might even start a entire forum section to our contests:)