360 contest

Hahaha. Good one spudly.

I really want this 360 bad for a couple reasons:

1.) I 'won' a free 360 on freepay.com like 6 months ago, and they still haven't sent me the friggin thing.
2.) My gamecube just got stolen, and I HAVE NO SYSTEM NOW.

grrrrrrrrrrr........

45 posts here I come.

haha that sucks....plus u will never get "Free" stuff any where on this planet in this lifetime......nothing is free unless stolen or given to u...but still it had to be paid for....but this is a contest so technically this is not for free.....somone had to pay for it......and how will u pick the winner

honestly i dont think they have go tthat many xbox's to give away because of all the shortage of them and all the fuss. but i could be wrong u neva know what these contests have at the finish line

bravehearts said:
haha that sucks....plus u will never get "Free" stuff any where on this planet in this lifetime......nothing is free unless stolen or given to u...but still it had to be paid for....but this is a contest so technically this is not for free.....somone had to pay for it......and how will u pick the winner

Um... well, you see, all manufacturers/publishers/developers have this concept called "Promotional Lost-Leaders", which basically means that they have a certain percentage of their budget dedicated to providing FREE (read as: no monetary cost to the recipient) stuff to review sites, VIPs and contest winners. the theory is that such a "donation" will lead to greater exposure and thereby sales, as a result of the "buzz" that such contests and reviews generate.

As for our 360 contest, the console and the game title were donated to us by GameStationStore.com , as clearly stated in the contest rules. All you have to do to qualify for the contest is create at least 45 posts between April 17, 2006 and May 31, 2006. Posts must be legitimate, not spam or fluff or they will be disqualified.

Good luck everyone! Wish I could participate. :cookiemon

Its Ironic that the first reason I came to this site was when they had a very similar contest for an Xbox when it came out 3-4 years ago. Now im back do to the chance at a Xbox 360

You should have stayed around.... In between we gave away a date with Angelina Jolie in a Tomb Raider contest, a trip to go play naked Jell-o Quake 3 with the Frag Dolls, John Carmac's Ferarri and a surplus NASA Crey supercomputer, tricked out with a Quad-SLI video setup and a 175" "plasma-wall" monitor.

Pity... Moral of the story: hang around- you never know what we'll give away next. I'm pretty certain that Spudly's virginity is scheduled to be up on the block next. Any bids? Anyone? Anyone? :cookiemon

ImagoX said:
You should have stayed around.... In between we gave away a date with Angelina Jolie in a Tomb Raider contest, a trip to go play naked Jell-o Quake 3 with the Frag Dolls, John Carmac's Ferarri and a surplus NASA Crey supercomputer, tricked out with a Quad-SLI video setup and a 175" "plasma-wall" monitor.

Pity... Moral of the story: hang around- you never know what we'll give away next. I'm pretty certain that Spudly's virginity is scheduled to be up on the block next. Any bids? Anyone? Anyone? :cookiemon

I have to say this person has a goos sence of humor funny stuff.