360 contest

kurruption

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Da Hood, Beeyatch
anybody else think this new xbox 360 contest is going to cause the same kind of craze that the petz game did? Question though, this contest is for everybody that posts? minus the staff of course. Or only for new members?

Stan I need a 360, come on man I've got these cheeseburgers, *anyone seen menace II society knows where I'm going next*

^from what I can read it is for any non-staffer who has a forum account and posts enough during the time period- so I don't see why regulars wouldn't be included.

Brillant way to get some more life into the forum. I joined a few days before the contest and I think it is cool.

Yeah, you can win it, Kurruption. So could Beth, Demi, Jonas, and all those other people...

BUT NOT ME...OHHHHH NO OF COURSE NOT ME!

Hey if they say it's a contest, then it's because they have a few to give away, so be nice or your name gets slashed, lol

Stfu, we all have cheeseburgers, don't try and bribe them. :)

I really need a 360 right now.

yea it most really suck to be a staff right now cuz u cant win the prize

This is a great idea!! it will get the forums moving!! I really havent posted in a long time so this brought me back!!

mabie if i win i can use the money i have been saving for one to play blackjack and hookers.... you know what just forget the blackjack.

Stan I need a 360, come on man I've got these cheeseburgers, *anyone seen menace II society knows where I'm going next*
.....lol...brings back old memories...also wit ummmm that movie the longest yard.......CHEESE BEURGER EDDIE......lol.....great movie.....