2 great little games for virtually no money

Jafool

Registered
Dec 14, 2014
Hey guys!

You have steam, right?
And you have like 3,18€, right?

Well you can get Super Meat Boy for 0,69€ and The Binding of Isaac for 2,49€.

Two great little games for almost nothing, and I think binding of isaac might be even heavier discounted if you're lucky.

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. Considering picking them up! :)

Wow I do have steam and I usually do not buy games, but these are very inexpensive games. I am goping to look into both of these games. To be honest I have no idea what either of them are, but for the price I dont think it will matter. thank you for the heads up on these great Christmas values.

Steam has been doing a really great job of pricing games this holiday season. Some of the games have been so cheap that it makes impulse buys much easier. I have really been digging their sales and have picked up a fair chunk of games already. The last game I picked up was Five Nights at Freddy's, another great game at a great price.

Yeah, people were talking in another thread about Steam and digital downloads. This is one of the best parts of it because gamemakers can quickly and easily give a deep discount to their game and have it active immediately.

Super Meat Boy is amazing, though it's worth mentioning that Binding of Isaac will probably not be supported anymore because of the recent release of Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. That's not to say the original is a bad game or anything like that. If you haven't played Binding of Isaac ever and you're on a budget it's definitely worth picking up and you'd know no better, but the original and Rebirth have night and day differences if it's a game someone's been considering getting for the game itself and not just for the discount.

Steam always has such great deals! Thanks for the heads up :) The art looks really nice and the gameplay reminds me of Zelda. I've been looking for new games to play during the holidays, so I'll be sure to try both of these.

They are both excellent games, but be careful with Super Meat Boy, it's ridiculously hard - at least for me.

Worth a buy at that price though.

I have Binding of Isaac already, but Super Meat Boy is basically free at this point. I guess I have to get it..

I tried out Super Meat Boy once and didn't care for it :oops:. I might try out The Binding of Isaac, I'll have to look into it. Steam always has amazing deals. I remember getting Borderlands for $5 back a few years ago. :D

I caved in and picked up Super Meat Boy. They were practically giving the game away and after hearing so many positive things about it, I had to download it. I like games that are challenging and so this seems like a great game for me as everything I have read suggested that this game is difficult and requires a lot of patience.

Dungeon Defenders is at 1.50 for the next 24 hours as well!
That's a great deal as well. Heard great things about it, although it might not exactly be my cup of tea.

I also hope everyone enjoyed their christmas.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY! :D

I wasn't a huge fan of Super Meat Boy, but it is a decent game at the very least. The Binding of Isaac is pretty fun, though. I already own both games, so these sales aren't going to help me, but I will agree that the sales have been pretty great this holiday season on platforms like Steam.

I need to step away from my computer until the New Year. I am going to have a backlog of games that I am never going to get around to playing. How can you say no to a game that has really good reviews for 14 cents? What can you buy for 14 cents these days?

I need to step away from my computer until the New Year. I am going to have a backlog of games that I am never going to get around to playing. How can you say no to a game that has really good reviews for 14 cents? What can you buy for 14 cents these days?
Apparently a great game... that's what... Hahaha

Actually you'd make money just by running the game for a while! You get 3 steam trading card drops which sell for ~10 cents a piece!

Reactions: Jafool
Actually you'd make money just by running the game for a while! You get 3 steam trading card drops which sell for ~10 cents a piece!
This is true. However I actually usually save my trading cards and try to make the badges. But I'm a nerd like that. The more steam levels the better. :p