Flight Simulator

AlphaBeta

Registered
Mar 2, 2021
Without the obvious answer "Microsoft Flight Simulator" what flying sims can you recommend? The last one I played was HAWX and I really miss them.

Not quite what you're looking for maybe but Kerbal Space Program is a very intricate simulator. You need to build spacecraft and launch it. The complexity of it is outstandingly awesome.

Not quite what you're looking for maybe but Kerbal Space Program is a very intricate simulator. You need to build spacecraft and launch it. The complexity of it is outstandingly awesome.
If you don't have much patience, don't play this game whatever you do. It's so frustrating.

I used the Microsoft flight simulator a few times In the past though I don't own one I am really considering getting it at the end of the month.

You're very right about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 being the best flight simulator game out there. There are few good one's too like ;

1. War Thunder
2. Microsoft Flight Simulator X
3. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
4. World of Warplanes
You're very right about how good Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown was as a flight simulator game where you do a lot of shooting. I enjoyed it so much but Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is still the king.

Without the obvious answer "Microsoft Flight Simulator" what flying sims can you recommend? The last one I played was HAWX and I really miss them.

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 is also my best flight simulator game and I'm not sure there is no any other kind of flight simulator that is better than that particular game that was developed by Microsoft. I'm still enjoying playing it till today.