Which of these have you played before?

Jeedae

Registered
Sep 26, 2018
Here is a picture of some games you must have played before. Take a look at the picture and share your experience on any of them.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_15221828722324864.jpg
    FB_IMG_15221828722324864.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 12
I played a PlayStation before I don't know what version of PlayStation it is, but that PlayStation contains supermario, contra, Bomberman and tank. I used to play it when I was a kid.

I think I played the PlayStation 1? The classic one. I play resident evil at it. I didn't even remember some of it but I remember I enjoy playing that game with my older sister we love it so much. That was the time that I knew I would love playing games than to go outside with other children playing games.

Out of the consoles I see there, I’ve played the: Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation One, and PlayStation 2. Out of all of those consoles, I’d have to say that my favorite is probably the Super Nintendo. It just brings back the fondest memories.

I must admit that I’m quite envious of whoever owns that collection. I’ve always wanted to collect a bunch of retro consoles and set them up in a similar fashion, but due to certain circumstances, I never was able to. Maybe one day!

We used to have playstation one and the games that I played was same with another member here. I played Supermario, bomberman, tank. The other games were adventure island, rainbow island, and more. These games remind me of my childhood and they were fun to play.

Supermario Bros on playstation. I remember all the arguments and riots with my cousins. Who ever first hold the remote control. It's always a big challenge to win the game. I love the fun and excitement of old classic game. This adds a good flavor in my kid life.

I have played the Angry Birds on Sega and it was all fun through out the time that I spent playing it. The way that some of the people that I know spend time playing the game back in those days made it an exciting one for all of us.

We used to have playstation one and the games that I played was same with another member here. I played Supermario, bomberman, tank. The other games were adventure island, rainbow island, and more. These games remind me of my childhood and they were fun to play.

Playing Super Mario was the hit as well. It is one of those games that you are going to enjoy playing and for the fact that you can't just work things off with it is something good as well.