Do you watch anime?

Exactly, but when animation is made in such a way that it would accommodate adult flair, then there is every possibility of adults having good interest in watching it. One of my favorite animations back then was Avatar - The Last Air Bender. It's was such a great animation movie including its follow up - The Legend of Korra.

Yes, it's funny how some animation is of less quality. They don't give enough effort in thinking of the stories and how they're made. But if they create original and intriguing shows, I'm sure more adults will watch anime.

We all like and love anime. Like me when It come to anime I really like to watch listen and play the games about anime.

I watched anime way back when I was in grade school and early high school. I watched different japanese anime and I found it nice and good had a good stories.

Yes, I always watch anime, my childhood days is not complete without watching anime, it is part.of my childhood life, until now I still watch anime.

Anime? You can count me in. I love watching anime like how I love watching drama series. I personally like "Shoujo" or romantic types like:
-Kimi ni Todoke
-Maid Sama
-Ao Haru Ride
-Special A
-Ouran High School

But then I met:
-Ken Kaneki of Tokyo Ghoul (and his best friend Hideyoshi Nagachika)
-Levi Ackerman of Shingeki no Kyojin (yes, you read it right, it's not Eren Yeager)

And the best of all the best
-SAITAMA of One Punch Man

I love him and now I'm still waiting for his comeback. Please Saitama Bring in on!

Yes of course, it is one of my favorite past time to watch anime since I find it very entertaining and relaxing whenever I feel bored and got nothing to do for the whole day. From my childhood and until now that I already grown up I still watched anime creations because they are still the best for me.

I don't think that our childhood would have been any fun without animations and cartoons. Without them, it would have been a very boring childhood growing up. I enjoyed watching animations back then as a kid and I still enjoy watching it now as an adult.

Yes. Absolutely. Anime has a huge part of my childhood. I do remember that slamdunk was the first anime I had seen. I believe I was like 6 years old. Right now, I still watch anime. I currently watching Attack on Titan season 3. And I'm really hooked to it. I can't wait to see how to story goes along the way.

Yes, I do watch anime. A lot of anime in different genres. Aside from video gaming, I also like watching anime for past time and for relaxation. Sometimes, I got addicted to some ongoing series and those are actually the popular one. My most favorite anime series is Boruto as of now.

I definitely have watched a fairly unhealthy amount of anime. As of late, my internet hasn't been the best so I am only really keeping up with Shingeki no Kyojin and Overlord. I really miss the carefree days where I could just binge watch something like One Piece or Durarara or something like that. My life doesn't seem to facilitate that feeling or opportunity anymore; it's really sad.

I don't think that our childhood would have been any fun without animations and cartoons. Without them, it would have been a very boring childhood growing up. I enjoyed watching animations back then as a kid and I still enjoy watching it now as an adult.

It is indeed part of our childhood. Every child is enjoying watching anime and cartoons. I think this is generations by generations. It is part of people lives and it could not taken away from children.

It is indeed part of our childhood. Every child is enjoying watching anime and cartoons. I think this is generations by generations. It is part of people lives and it could not taken away from children.

Exactly. I don't know anything that can capture and hold kids attention in the world today more than animations. They even prefer watching it over food. If you want your kid to do everything you want him or her to do, threaten to take away his or her animation and the kid would rush to do what you asked.

I watched anime only when I have watched all my favorite movies, kdrama and series. I guess anime is in the least of my todo list during leisure time . Still, i am a fan of NARUTO AND BORUTO this is the only anime which made me wait for the latest update of episode. I really love the story of it and it is super cool. Kudos to the writers of NARUTO AND BORUTO.

I watched anime and cartoons. It's a happy feeling when I see those characters. I'm always impress with the animation, colors, styles, face designs. Especially when it looks weird. I get to watched Dragon Ballz series. I get to collect a few of action figures of some anime character like Master Roshi, Ranma 1/2, and Goku. Love those days of childhood.

I liked Hunter X Hunter. They have many characters that are really memorable. I also enjoyed the goal of searching for a long awaited character. They went through so much just to get to him. :)

Exactly. I don't know anything that can capture and hold kids attention in the world today more than animations. They even prefer watching it over food. If you want your kid to do everything you want him or her to do, threaten to take away his or her animation and the kid would rush to do what you asked.

That is very true. When you not allowed them to watch their favorite cartoon they would cry out loud. They really enjoy watching it and sometimes I was thinking what its in there why the love it so much.

That is very true. When you not allowed them to watch their favorite cartoon they would cry out loud. They really enjoy watching it and sometimes I was thinking what its in there why the love it so much.

My son always follows his routine immediately he get back from in order not to miss out watching his cartoons and animation. He does his homework without wasting any time, take his afternoon rest and get free time to watch till evening time.

My son always follows his routine immediately he get back from in order not to miss out watching his cartoons and animation. He does his homework without wasting any time, take his afternoon rest and get free time to watch till evening time.

You are lucky to have that kind of attitude of your son. At very young age he knows his responsibility. You molded and raised him very well. I am sure he will be a great person in the future.

We all like and love anime. Like me when It come to anime I really like to watch listen and play the games about anime.

It's cool to see so many games inspired from anime shows. There are also games that inspired its creators to make anime shows. Like Final Fantasy and many more. It shows how creative people can be. I'd love to write a story that becomes a game someday. :D