What is the Coolest Fatality in Mortal Kombat You Have Ever Seen?

lamanlupa

Registered
Sep 21, 2015
I love the old school Mortal Kombat, the very first one. The one that started it all. I am a big Sub-zero freak. I love his stance, his presence in the game, his effectivity during game play and of course, his fatality, where he grabs you by the hair and pulls your head off from the rest of your body. The fake blood splatter is typical of 90s effects but this blue garbed ninja assasin was just too cool for me. He became a sort of good guy in MK 3. Whose your pick?

Was it the first mortal kombat that you had to enter a code to be able to turn the gore effects on, or something like that? I can't remember ever remember playing any of the mortal kombat series as they're not really my type of game, but to have to enter a code to turn the blood on and off, they must have been pretty bad?

Was it the first mortal kombat that you had to enter a code to be able to turn the gore effects on, or something like that? I can't remember ever remember playing any of the mortal kombat series as they're not really my type of game, but to have to enter a code to turn the blood on and off, they must have been pretty bad?
Yeah, you had to put the code in at the title screen. It wasn't that bad since it looked like they were spewing out globs of ketchup instead of blood. As for my favorite fatality...it's obviously where Kano reaches into your cheat and pulls out your heart~

Ah right I thought it was. And back in the day I'm quite surprised that they thought the graphics were that, well...graphic, that they needed to sanitise it in the first place.

As for kano, anytime anybody mentions mortal kombat I think he's probably the first character that springs to mind.

I would have to say that one of the coolest fatalities I have ever seen is in the new Mortal Kombat X. Ermac lifts up his opponent via telekinesis, twists him a bit, and then pulls out his organs through his mouth. Pretty disgusting, but pretty cool.