Top 3 Exclusive PS3 Games

joshposh

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
trafficmonsoon.com
I'm wondering what are your choices on the top 3 exclusive PS3 games out on the market right now. Remember now, they have to be exclusives and not a shared title on the Xbox.

The reason why I bought a PS3 was for the Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted and God of War series. At some point, I will sit down to actually play them, but the controller has been the biggest deterrent to doing it as it simply is too small for me and has been a big adjustment. I have to look for the 360 style PS3 controller that I found once and buy that to play.

I think the best PS3 titles are

1.Beyond: Two Souls
2.Infamous 1&2
3.Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune

these three titles are the very reasons I decided to go the route of Sony over Microsoft, even though I really wanted to play Gears of War and Halo, but I haven't regretted even once.

My top 3 would probably be: 1. Battlefield 4 (Huge maps, lots of unlockables, awesome graphics, great online gameplay).

2. Assassin's Creed 3 (Great free-roaming environment, genuine characters/story, endless missions).
3. GTA 5 (This game just ROCKS! :) )

The Uncharted series is a Playstation seller all by itself. But Infamous is pretty amazing, and Killzone is a match to Halo anyday- coming from someone who plays both.

I think the best PS3 titles are

1.Beyond: Two Souls
2.Infamous 1&2
3.Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune

these three titles are the very reasons I decided to go the route of Sony over Microsoft, even though I really wanted to play Gears of War and Halo, but I haven't regretted even once.

I have played Two Souls and Infamous1. So yeah, thanks for the recommendations. I will try INfamous 2 and the Uncharted series after I'm done with The Evil Within.

Uncharted and God of War are my favorite exclusives, although I wouldn't say I bought a PS over and Xbox just because of these, just out of habit since Everyone here has always been more keen on Sony consoles ever since the PS1 became popular.

I would say to me that the top three ps3 games have to be:
1) Uncharted 3
2) uncharted 2
3) god of war

Those games to me were the best exclusives that were on the console.

My top 3 list would have to be

1) Beyond two souls
2) Uncharted series
3) God of War

I felt having actors actually perform motion capture for a video game was very interesting, and most certainly got me excited about having a PS3 to play it.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Heavy Rain! I really enjoyed that game. The atmosphere was fantastic, the graphics looked great and despite its antiquated hardware, the PS3 managed to run it flawlessly. I think that's the only PS3-exclusive game I've completed. I bought Uncharted 2 a couple of months ago but I've yet to play it.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Heavy Rain! I really enjoyed that game. The atmosphere was fantastic, the graphics looked great and despite its antiquated hardware, the PS3 managed to run it flawlessly. I think that's the only PS3-exclusive game I've completed. I bought Uncharted 2 a couple of months ago but I've yet to play it.

I was incredibly hyped for Heavy Rain. I'm a huge fan of cinematic games, and love just playing certain games for the story. Problem is, it's really hard to find these types of games. I felt like the story-line in Heavy Rain was just okay. Acting was mediocre and the storyline just didn't really grab me. When you compare it to other games, I'd say it was pretty good in terms of cinematic presentation and acting, but compared to most movies, it was very lackluster. I still enjoyed the game, I just wouldn't put it on my top list. Gaming has a long way to go before they start rivaling hollywood movies. With the PS3 and now the PS4, I think we are technically capable with these powerful consoles, the only thing holding us back is the talent behind these games.

Anyway, my Top 3 would have to be:
1) Uncharted 2
2) Metal Gear Solid 4
3) Demon's Souls.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Heavy Rain! I really enjoyed that game. The atmosphere was fantastic, the graphics looked great and despite its antiquated hardware, the PS3 managed to run it flawlessly. .
I think my problem with Heavy Rain, much like Beyond: Two souls, was that it was for all intents and purposes an interactive movie that tried to sell the whole "your choice matters" even though it really didn't. I think there are lots of other games that did this better than Heavy Rain did. Even though I did enjoy it a ton I wouldn't put it anywhere near my top 3 Playstation exclusives. I think they probably are:

1) Killzone 2
2) God of War III
3) Uncharted

I know it's a generic list, but I don't think that Playstation Exclusives are that interesting. Not bad certainly, but a lot of them are just: Meh.

My own top 3 PS3 exclusives are:

1) MLB: The Show
2) Ratchet & Clank
3) Uncharted

The entire reason why I ended up purchasing the PS2, PS3 and now the PS4 was because of the MLB: The Show series. The 2K baseball series is a complete and utter disaster in comparison. Exclusive games are getting few and far between, but the MLB: The Show series was enough to sway me to purchase PlayStation systems.

1.) Metal Gear Solid 4
2) Tales of Xillia
3) 3D Dot Game Heroes

I really wanted to put a Atelier of Arland game on my list but they technically got ported to the Vita so I'm not sure how exclusive that still makes them even if they still are on a Sony system. "Journey" is also something I wanted to list but it's a PSN game that's also available for PS4.

While MGS4 is an obvious pick it's hard to recommend Tales of Xillia to people who aren't fans of JRPGs as it's still wordy, painfully linear and has that anime style to it. 3D Dot Game Heroes on the other hand is tons of fun, is easy to recommend to anyone, and is dirt cheap. Was always a bummer to see this game didn't get as much traction as I felt it deserved.

1) inFamous
2) inFamous 2
3) God of War III

I think these three games are really defined what the PS3 was about. Fun games, looked great and introduced some unique mechanics. They also let you do a ton of exploring even within small spaces. The inFamous series really defines what the PS3 was all about.

Agreeing with many other people here, the Infamous Games, Uncharted, God of War are all awesome. Metal Gear Solid 4 if you're a fan of the series, and the Ratchet and Clank games are always consistently fun.

Agreeing with many other people here, the Infamous Games, Uncharted, God of War are all awesome. Metal Gear Solid 4 if you're a fan of the series, and the Ratchet and Clank games are always consistently fun.
I really need to find the time to play the God of War series. I have both the God of War collection and God of War III sealed sitting on my shelves collecting dust. I have such a backlog of games that I fear I will never get around to playing the God of War series.

On a similar note, I have still yet to crack open my copy of The Sly Collection.

Don't really have a top 3 (not that I don't have 3 faves I just suck at lists) but Uncharted 2 is hands down my favorite PS3 exclusive and favorite game of last year and a long with Mass Effect 2 pretty much tied up in my mind as best game of the old generation.

Ill begin with the number 1 trilogy of PS3 Uncharted (2 Being my favorite), in second place I would say Heavy Rain or Beyond 2 Souls (two games that play like movies), And last but not least Infamous 1-2 these are all great exclusives I can name many more but these are the major hitters.