Have you got Smash Bros yet?

DarkGizmo

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
NY
www.revillution.com
I bought this for my brother for christmas and i'm actually excited to play it on Christmas morning. I loved the game on the 64, and Melee was OK. I skipped Brawl because I found the Wiimote atrocious. So i'm really looking forward to playing it again with the gamecube controller. :D

Oh, you've got a Gamecube adaptor, sweet! I've played the original on the 64 and it was way more addicting that I thought before I played it. You're lucky to have an adaptor, since the release of the new Smash, those have been sold so much, a lot of people couldn't get their hands on it. Together with Mario Kart, it's the best franchise Nintendo has to offer in my opinion.

Reactions: DarkGizmo
Oh, you've got a Gamecube adaptor, sweet! I've played the original on the 64 and it was way more addicting that I thought before I played it. You're lucky to have an adaptor, since the release of the new Smash, those have been sold so much, a lot of people couldn't get their hands on it. Together with Mario Kart, it's the best franchise Nintendo has to offer in my opinion.
I don't got an adaptor yet but a friend of mine has an extra one he bought accidentally so i'll be getting a brand new one for next to nothing. :D

I don't got an adaptor yet but a friend of mine has an extra one he bought accidentally so i'll be getting a brand new one for next to nothing. :D

Well damn, you're a lucky guy then, you can have one without looking forever and it's cheap, a lot of people would be jealous of you. Well, have fun with the game then!

I bought this for my brother for christmas and i'm actually excited to play it on Christmas morning. I loved the game on the 64, and Melee was OK. I skipped Brawl because I found the Wiimote atrocious. So i'm really looking forward to playing it again with the gamecube controller. :D

You do know you could have plugged a Gamecube controller into the Wii for Brawl right?

Back on topic. I have the 3DS version of Smash. I might get the Wii U one down the road, but I'm in no rush. My fondness of Smash bros comes from playing with my brothers back in the day. Trying to get my wife to play it won't be the same..