What PS4 game are you looking forward to in 2015?

thepieeatingjay

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
For the most part, the PS4 seems to have a good number of high profile games coming in 2015. So, for anyone that has the system, which game or games are you looking most forward to. For me, the one I'm looking to buy almost day 1 is Bloodborne.

I'm really looking forward to Bloodborne as well since I need my SOULS fix... However, I'm really interested in The Order, I know it might just be the RYSE of the PS4, but I really want to play it. The setting intrigues me and I always have enjoyed third person shooters.

I don't have a PS4, but i'll definitely pick it up once Persona 5 is out for it. That, and Final Fantasy XV. Not too sure if these are 2015 titles, but they are my most anticipated for that console.

Bloodborne looks alright, but i'm a little burnt out on the Souls-type games now, so it's not currently on my radar. Is it anything other than slashing and shooting your way through dungeons? I realize that's what a Souls game is, but they have to be offering something different aside from a new setting, right?

There are a tons of game I am looking froward to get my hands on in 2015. I ma not going to buy most of them for PS4 though. PC has always been my platform of choice Hence, I am going to get games like Far Cry 4, Next AS, Batman and other games for my PC. PS4 will just be used to exclusives like Bloodborne.

Bloodborne for sure and Uncharted 4 if it comes out. The new Batman game and the Witcher 3 should be awesome. There's also Evolve and hopefully MGSV. I'm trying not to think about it too much, though. I'm already overwhelmed in awesome games that started back at the end of Summer and there are still a few more coming over the next month and a half that I can't say no to.

Uncharted is, by far, my most anticipated game. I'm tired of games being dumbed down so they can have 360 and PS3 ports. Naughty Dog are talented developers, and they will do wonders with the PS4 when Uncharted comes out. They did some amazing stuff with the PS3 when no one else could.

Also looking forward to MGSV as well.

A few. I'm looking forward to the following to be honest:
Silent Hills
The Division
Rainbow Six: Siege
Resident Evil Remastered
Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
Treyarch's Call of Duty.

A lot of picks for Bloodborne. Guess I'm about to look into it.

I'm looking forward to The Crew most of all because I love racing games and none of the other titles really excite me all that much. The games I'm really looking forward to, like God of war, probably won't be released for a while and it's why I'm not too much in a hurry to get the new consoles, but the Crew is very interesting to me and I can't wait to see all the reviews for it when it finally comes out.

A lot of picks for Bloodborne. Guess I'm about to look into it.
Bloodborne is going to be a lot similar to Dark Souls series as the the same developers are behind this game as well. This is the one which will compel others to buy a PS4. I have no doubt that this is going to be amazing.

Reactions: jdroc
I'm looking forward to getting a PS4 first, and then possibly GTA V and wait for Just Cause 3. I like open world action/adventure/RPG games the most, because it contrasts more wholly and truly with human existence than any other type of game genres. Farcry 4 is coming out tomorrow and I'm gonna be checking review video about it.

Ohhhh like joshposh said, ANY Hitman game. I definitely look forward to it. Not only hitman, but the REMASTER OF MASS EFFECT.

Oh my gosh, in case you didn't see my profile picture, I love space and all things that have to do with space colonization. I'm hungry for some space games. Hopefully they'll come out with a Dead Space game as well.

Bloodborne is going to be a lot similar to Dark Souls series as the the same developers are behind this game as well. This is the one which will compel others to buy a PS4. I have no doubt that this is going to be amazing.
Yeah, I think so too. It will be good to step away from the multiplayers shooters. I think I'm going to start playing some different kinds of games this year. I been shooter heavy for a while now. I need to change up my coolness, lol.

Yeah, I think so too. It will be good to step away from the multiplayers shooters. I think I'm going to start playing some different kinds of games this year. I been shooter heavy for a while now. I need to change up my coolness, lol.
Welcome to the new genre. I was shooter heavy a couple of months ago and was looking forward to games like Halo 5 and Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. I have turned my attention to RPGs in last couple of months though.

Two words, 1 number my friend: Kingdom Hearts 3. I have waited patiently for this game for years. I had to sit through others playing the earlier games while I couldn't afford them and finally now that I can afford one, I'm getting the elusive Kingdom Hearts 3. It's going to be beautiful.

The game that I am most interested in for 2015 is MLB 15: The Show. The fact that this is PlayStation exclusive is the sole reason that I purchased both the PS3 and the PS4.

MLB The Show is the best sports franchise game on the market today, IMO (with the Fifa series a close second). The game is so realistic and overwhelmingly fun. The attention to detail is amazing and The Road To The Show feature is addicting. Each year they developers always look to slightly tweak the game and add improvements and so you are not just buying a roster update each year.

Cannot wait for Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. I really enjoyed it on the 360 and really want to work through it in HD.

Oh, man. I'm definitely super excited for Final Fantasy XV! With the new Kingdom Hearts-like gameplay and the beautiful graphics that Square is known for, how could you not be excited about this game? Even more exciting is that most Final Fantasy fans have been waiting for this for almost a full decade and all our patience is finally coming to fruition.