What are you playing these days?

js85

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
I just got the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and I'm pleasantly surprised and enjoying it. I've also been playing a lot of Titanfall lately. I rented The Evil Within and it wasn't half bad, I'm thinking about renting it again to finish it off. What's in your console/computer these days?

Im hooked on GTA: San Andreas on the iOS. Classic game and honestly for less than $5 you cant beat it. I play it on the iPad 4 and there are not that many bugs on it. I highly recommend it.... ahh nostalgia

I haven't been playing a lot of games as of late. Just Civilization V when i'm bored.

I really want to play The Evil Within though. I loved Resident Evil 4, and it looks like Evil Within plays the same way, so it's right up my alley. Just waiting for the price to drop...

Recently, all I've been playing is League of Legends. Sometimes, I also play some casual games on my phone. Haven't had much time and interest in playing the latest titles, but I'm currently looking for a new MMORPG to try.

Battlefield 3! If there still are people that didn't have the chance to try multiplayer of BF3, go and buy it along with a premium pack. It costs pennies these days and it's really worth it. ;)

I'm mostly playing fighting games these days, USF4 and Doa5 for example, and with the occasional new game that comes out and interest me such as the Evil Within. It's just a blast to play these days and having loved so much RE4. This one is quite the treat for me.

Battlefield 3! If there still are people that didn't have the chance to try multiplayer of BF3, go and buy it along with a premium pack. It costs pennies these days and it's really worth it. ;)

Love me some Battlefield 3 on PC! I got it with a Humble Bundle for like $5 along with some other games, then I waited till Premium went on sale and picked that up. Battlefield is my favorite FPS series; I've been playing since Battlefield 1942.

Besides BF3 I just picked up Civilization: Beyond Earth. It's pretty enjoyable, there's enough new features that it doesn't just feel like a Civ 5 mod.

I agree with you OP, i am surprised by how good AW is also. Im flirting between that and FIFA 15 at the moment on my Xbox One. I am looking forward to the release of Far Cry though, it looks insane!

I haven't been playing any games lately due to being distracted with other things going on in my life. But I think the last game I played was either Terraria or Don't Starve. Both games are such fun PC games to play, and at such a low price and with so many hours of game-play, I can't imagine a better deal.

And I'll admit, I've been a little bit curious about The Evil Within, but I've never been very comfortable at playing horror games. I get scared way too easily. Frankly, I much prefer watching someone else play those type of games.

Lastly, I've been really curious about Hearthstone. While I've never played a card-collecting game before, I've heard Hearthstone can be easy enough to get into for newbies. Plus it's free, so why not? If anyone here has any thoughts or advice on playing this game, I'd love to hear it.

The game I play most these days: real life.

Yep, can't escape the wheel of social life, so I've been adjusting and changing my configurations in order to play the game of real life much better than before. I recommend people playing the game I'm playing, it has absolute mysteries and challenges that no other game can come close to comparing, and it's all on you on how to play it!

Reactions: Tycoonie259
I just finished Season 2 of The Walking Dead. I'm currently working on The Evil Within. And yes, I will be getting the COD Advance Warfare next.

I haven't been playing a lot of games recently. I play the Sims when I am bored. Hopefully I will have more free time soon.

I haven't played a lot of PC games lately, mainly because I'm always out and about doing work and studies. But when I get some free time, I usually play Clash of Clans on my mobile device. I know this is quite boring, but it's still better than nothing.

I've been playing GTA V for some time now. There's just so much to do and I tend to not do the missions and just play around in the environment so I still have lots of missions left, especially the side missions, I usually leave those for last if I ever wanted to complete it to a hundred percent but honestly I rarely do.

I've been playing CS:GO, DotA 2 and COD: AW. I will probably pick up GTA V for the PC and The Crew once they are released.

I have been playing Skyrim once again lately. I'ts going to be my 4th playthrough of Skyrim. Now that I know almost every place in the game, I am thinking about doing a YouTube video series. The others include GTA V and Borderlands.

I love sporting games that is why I am sticking it out with my NBA 2k15. There's a lot of new features in it and I am really impressed on how real the game looks like not to mention on how the players look so life-like already. I am already looking forward for 2K16 LOL

League of Legend... That is the only I game I play and I know how to play.
I am noob on playing game, so I am not dare enough to try on other games.
Do you guys have any suggestions on what game I should play??

League of Legend... That is the only I game I play and I know how to play.
I am noob on playing game, so I am not dare enough to try on other games.
Do you guys have any suggestions on what game I should play??

You should really try out some of the older Mario games, they are really addictive ! I play them myself too, though I got a SNES USB controller so that makes the experience more unique. And you might want to take a look at Minecraft if you haven't played it. I was pretty surprised how interesting it was.