Your Games List

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
I can't believe I couldn't find this kind of list thread. It usually seems like a popular idea. The rules for it are simple to follow too! All you have to do is list a console you own and then the games you have for it under that. (don't worry rom and iso users, just consider the application you use as a console).

614 games on Steam, too many to list perhaps :p

I am a bundle hoarder and I have a serious addiction...

GB:
Pocket Monsters Aki
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Red

GBA:
Pokemon Ruby
Monster Rancher Advance 2
Doki Doki Cooking Series 1
Yu-gi-oh! Worldwide edition
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
Pokemon Saphire

DS:
Ouran Koukou High School
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Pokemon Heart Gold

Playstation:
Crash Bandicoot 1
Crash Bandicoot 2
Digimon World 1
Digimon World 2
Frogger 2
Razor Freestyle Scooter

Ps2:
Okage: Shadow King
Xenosaga
The Sims

Ps3:
The Sims 2
Karaoke Revolution
Assassin's Creed

PC(non-steam):
Stepmania
DFO
The Otherside Realm Of Eons
Toontown Rewritten

PC(steam):
Don't Starve
Cubic Castles
Pinball FX2
Aaerena
Infinity Wars

yeahh..... I have a couple thousand games... I would love to do this, but I constantly forget what I own. I fucking have two copies of tales of symphonia because I FORGOT I STILL HAD IT. That is one example. Steam alone I have 638 games, and that is after I had a PC for gaming for a decade.

Sadly I think I pick up between 3-4 games a month. The fact that my wife hasn't murdered me is impressive.

yeahh..... I have a couple thousand games... I would love to do this, but I constantly forget what I own. I fucking have two copies of tales of symphonia because I FORGOT I STILL HAD IT. That is one example. Steam alone I have 638 games, and that is after I had a PC for gaming for a decade.

Sadly I think I pick up between 3-4 games a month. The fact that my wife hasn't murdered me is impressive.
I don't know who you are, I don't know why you have that many games, I don't know if you use the game cases in order to make little forts, but I do know that's a lot of games and I do know that I feel slightly jealous at the sheer number you seem to have! On a bright note though, maybe your wife doesn't murder you because she also likes the games? It's always fun to do co-op with someone you like.

Hi, I am the PC Editor/Managing Editor/General Community guy of the site! Welcome!

My wife has next to zero interest in video games (aside from the random "everyone loves x" game [Katamari or Peggle]). She is normally only annoyed at the space they take up (jokes on her, we bought a house so now I have more room!).

The steam list is a tie between humble bundles, indie bundles, and steam sales. If you pay attention you can get huge groups of games from indie royal or humble bundle on a weekly basis for about 5 dollars. That builds your list pretty fast. The steam sale... I sort of lack will power on that. If you ever friend me on steam and look at my profile page you can join everyone I know in mocking me and my poor purchasing choices.

Aside from that at one point I decided that I hated trading in games at Gamestop. Every time I did I always would regret it a month or so later and end up buying two or three of my own games back from them. From what I have noticed most gamers end up with around 1 game a month through various methods and get rid of all non-PC ones for another game. When you take that out you start collecting a ton of shit.

Aside from that, I blame most of the massive amount of needing games and shit on growing up poor. I would never get to play games and would read about them in Nintendo Power and EGM and just think about the people out there who were lucky enough to play them. Hell, when I was younger I would have never have played Super Metroid if it wasn't from a friend loaning me his, and that is one of the best games ever made.

I am mainly a PC gamer who seldom plays on console. While I own more than 700 titles on PC, I have only a couple for consoles. Almost all of the games are exclusives.

I own and play the game called,"My life." It's tough and rough at times, but it's also fun and enjoyable to play too. You all should try it out sometimes.

I own and play the game called,"My life." It's tough and rough at times, but it's also fun and enjoyable to play too. You all should try it out sometimes.

this game has caused me not to get anymore games. It has taken up a mass chunk of my time leaving little for other gaming. I don't seem to be getting anywhere with it. I've been stuck on the I'm poor stage for years now.

I have two copies of this game. One has a red mushroom on the cover and the other a green mushroom. You could say that second one is my...extra life.

I usually wipe my hard drive with every new set of games I download so I never get to keep that many games all at once but as of now I have GTA, Tekken, Army of Two, Minecraft, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Fight Night on my PS3. I know I'm missing a few more but those are the games I don't play much anyway.