You call that a Super Bowl?

I knew as soon as i saw the thread, I'd see Spuds in here Manning hating, Colt hating and other fun stuff. It was a good game, anthough the commercials did kinda sucked. And lets all give a rousing Hoo-Rah in unison that the Patriots were sitting at home watching it with you and I.....

PS Did you like the Tom Brady playing golf commercial??? hahahaha

I didn't see that commercial...

Though, Brady golfing is a rare sight. We aren't talking about the Bills, who you can see teeing off every year. But I'm not gonna hate on the Colts. I'm merely going to point out how ridiculously easy their entire post-season schedule was, and how it was SINFUL for Peyton to get the MVP award (the guy who obviously contributed the most to the Colts' win was Rex...or Rhodes).

Dude I fell asleep by the end of the third quarter. The most exciting thing about it was Prince at half-time. However now I don't have to listen to every commentator debate whether or not peyton is a great quarterback b/c he doesn't have a ring.

Oh My God, Rex was garbage...

I have to say the first quarter was great. And Hester's kickoff return was the best part of the game. "He's watching himself on the Jumboscreen! What an atrocity!"

Commercials were pretty good though. Bud Lite's slapping commercial and the map monster/power ranger was random and funny.

this is definitely my favorite outcome from the Super Bowl:
Yahoo! Sports article by Dan Wetzel said:
linkity
Thumbs down (at least from Baltimore): "The Colts of … Indianapolis"
CBS' Jim Nantz said it with serious inflection when declaring them Super Bowl champs. Nice rub in the face of old-time Baltimore fans who still boycott the Mayflower moving company. Not that the City of Baltimore didn't then steal the Browns from Cleveland, which is why Cleveland hates Baltimore but loves Indy (my enemy's enemy is my friend) and, well, why this is essentially as confusing as the whole Sunni-Shiite situation.

Being a Cleveland girl, all I can say is, ROFL.

And, yes, the ads were disappointing :\ Last year's crop was much more entertaining. I mean, I'm pretty sure the only beer ads were from Budweiser. How dull.

Did anyone notice that the Bears stayed on the field longer than most losing teams? Apparently there was a white powder spread on the field blocking them from the locker rooms. No one wanted to risk crossing it, so they called in the FBI. Turns out it was the end zone.

Oh SNAP! No you didn't! anyways It's the bears fault, they were on fire the first half and then they took it in the pez despenser during the second, no referees to blame like last year.

Man, the only referees you could blame last season was how they tried to cheat the Steelers out of the Colts win.