Will you get GTA V for PC?

jurew2

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
The GTA V version for PC is still long from being released, but it makes me wonder, are you going to buy the game for the PC? I will probably by the game for the PC, because I don't like to play GTA games on a console.

It's only two months from now, I wouldn't really call it a long wait! As for your question, yes I'll be getting it. Along with COD: Advanced Warfare and The Crew, GTA V is the other game on my Christmas gaming wishlist :p

I will definitely buy the game, and on PC of course, because I don't have any consoles. I don't want any consoles. I played on both an Xbox 360 and a PS3 and PS2, and I just don't like the feel of the controller, and especially don't like the downscaled graphics and resolution. I prefer playing my games in higher graphical fidelity, in 1080p. Yes, I'll definitely get it on PC, but probably not as soon as it releases, maybe a few months later if it goes on any type of discount/sale.

I've turned to PC gaming mainly because it allows more freedom. So, should there be some mods for GTA 4, I'll be all over it. There's only so much you can do on the consoles without hacking and I hate being limited. That being said, I'm going to enjoy playing this on my computer, despite what anyone has about the lack of story.

I'm definitely getting it on PC! GTA V was pretty much the only reason why I bought a PS3 a year ago, even though I hate controllers with a passion. There was no sign of a PC version hitting the shelves anytime soon, and I was very eager to play it! I really hope this going to be a good port though. They had over a year to perfect and polish it!

At first I wanted to wait, but now that the hype is catching me, I think I'll place a pre-order for it on Christmas. Honestly, this is the most hyped I've ever been for a game ever.

Pretty excited for it on one side, but im not looking forward on paying $60 on a game haha. If they release it flawless without major bugs i will probably buy it tho. But i will wait for reviews and playtroughs to see if its worth on the pc.

I already got Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 3, so maybe I will buy it just for mods and for other things. The new first-person mode is really awesome. I hope it will be a good port and not like Final Fantasy XIII with framerate bugs.

I already have it on console so I most likely won't be getting a ore one for the PC just for the extra feature of first person view. I'll just be checking out the videos online that people will upload using this view because even though I'm a little curious on how it will feel to play GTA in first person view for the very first time, I'm not curious enough to pay again.

I just recently played GTA V on PS4 and thought "DAMN THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!!" The funny thing is that it wasn't even on my radar of games that I want to buy next (Shadow of Mordor and WWE 2K15 for PC are high on my list). I know the game won't be the same graphically, but if the gameplay and fun-factor are intact I think I might have to pick this up as well.

I'm definitely getting it, but not right now.
I've already played through the story so I'm in no rush to buy it again, I'm just waiting for the price to go down and good mods to come out as well.

I'll be getting it, but not immediately. Probably a few months after release as I have yet to be caught up with the franchise. I've been pretty busy with school lately, and unfortunately there just hasn't been enough time for gaming. Definitely excited though!

GTA is one of those games you know are safe to buy on release. Always quality and always fun. I agree with what others have said about mods, it makes it that much better to play on the PC version rather than mobile

Because of the amount of delays that have happened, I am going to wait to purchase it, rather than pre-ordering it like I planned to. I think it is unacceptable to say that you are going to launch in fall 2014, and then say, "whoops!" and launch in 2015. Gonna vote with my wallet.

I have really, really considered it. I own it for the xbox 360 and it's a great game. However I love the new First person mode and I don't want to play with a controller. And I don't want to pay for Live Gold either. So MAYBE. Just maybe. I will buy it for PC.

It's gonna be expensive though.

And when the heck are they adding online heists, anybody know??

Yeap. ALWAYS PC for multi-platform releases, if the don't totally bork the PC version. And that because, no matter what idiotic console fanboys who can't understand basic hardware specs say, a mid-range PC is better than both next-gen consoles, a top-range PC totally eclipses them speed-wise.

Why play in 960p or an aproximation of 1080p when you can play at 1920 x 1200 with 8x antialiasing and 16x anisotropic filtering, high-res textures and 60fps the same game that on consoles runs at 1440 x 960, 2x lesser antialiasing, 4x trilinear and mid-res textures at 30fps? Numbers, people, they're just numbers - easy to understand!

That is, IF the PC version is not totally destroyed by bugs and no testing, or have idiotic limiters and "forgotten" (and hidden) features like Watch Dogs.