Wii vs PS3: fanboys clash!

Grantastic85

Registered
Apr 26, 2006
Eagan
i want you, mygamer to duke it out. i love reading about wich side thinks about the next gen, and saying " PS3 is better," or " Wii will win!"
but i want your to lay it all out, every ounce of imformation you have throw it out there and i will be the judge, thats right " judge Grantastic" since i dont rele care for Wii or PS3, considering i have a 360, and im becoming a pc gamer. i want the fanboys to show me which is better, Ps3 or Wii

Ready..........FIGHT!

Damn straight. I think it's going to be a sweet console just because of the controller and all of the different opportunities that it offers. I think it will help with immerision and will help to freshen up all of the genres of games that seem to have gotten stale over the years. just because it isn"t going to be all beefed up like the PS3 dosen't mean the games aren't going ot be as good.

Just think back to when you first started playing video games. Games were fun because they were fun, graphics make it easier on the eyes and help us get lost in far away lands, but isn't the whole reason we play games. If nintendo can come up with new and exciting ways to play video games, then more power to them.

This is a hard choice for me so I will start on the game side. I love DMC and MGS which is about all Sony has but they dont got no METROID, ZELDA, MARIO, CLASSIC SEGA GAMES TO DOWNLOAD LIKE STREETS OF RAGE ALTER BEAST AND SO FORTH. FF CRYSTAL CORNICLES ANYONE. THE CLASSIC FF GAMES. Come on plus it's cheaper. The price I will dish out for the $645 ( after tax) PS3. I can have more games and a better experience.

silent_storm said:
I go with the xbox 360 cuz she was so hot she couldnt be in the video...:cool:

Dude the 360 is not in the fight. It's Sony vs. Nintendo. just pick a side then bash the other.

Lol Sorry I couldnt help it.
But I gotta choose Wii, I'm not interested in PS3 games at all, and that Red Steel game looks really cool. Plus, the old games to download.

Right on the game side the Wii has a lot more punch to bring to the table. I mean ppl play games for fun right. Not to see a pretty picture. It's because we are all kids inside is why we play games. AND WHOO EVER DOUBTS THAT IS A LIAR. I mean the Ps3 will be okay but $640 for just a system with no games and nothing is wayyyyyyyyyyy to much.